PDA

View Full Version : ADU Falcons in Home and Away...

taurus_pride
01-18-2007, 12:05 PM
The Adu Falcons are playing in Home and Away. Their first game was held at the UST Gym last January 13, 2007 against UST. They got their first win as well.

Next game will be this saturday Jan. 20, 2:30pm at the ADU Falcons homecourt in San Marcelino. This will be against the NU bulldogs. Hope we could support them! See you guys! :)

5FootCarrot
01-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Hi taurus_pride, who is playing in the Adamson HAIL team? :)

taurus_pride
01-20-2007, 12:56 PM
hi 5FootCarrot! Canuday, Pacheco, Gonzalgo, Agustin, Basilio, Santos and Gorospe are playing as well as most of their Team B players. Later at 2:30 pm will be their 2nd game vs NU Bulldogs. I'll keep you guys posted! :)

taurus_pride
01-22-2007, 08:26 AM
Unfortunately, the Falcons got their 2nd game down last saturday at their homecourt. Final Score was 77-74 favoring the NU Bulldogs. As for my observation, defense of the Falcons was too loose which enabled the Bulldogs to fire their 3's. But it was still a great game even though I was so pissed with their guard on duty plus the fact that the people from ADU admin charged the people who watched the game 20 pesos for the entrance wherein last saturday, it was for free at the UST Gym. Nagsisimula na nman ang ADU.... The players were asking if the money will be for them... But i doubt it...

5FootCarrot
01-22-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm surprised that NU won, but then maybe the Adamson players just need to get used to playing with each other (as well as work on their defense). On the bright side, it was only by a few points :)

Sorry to hear about the admission fee :( I think the Blue Eagle Gym charges a small amount for admission into UAAP games, but we didn't pay anything to watch the HAIL game two weekends ago.

Sino yung guard on duty na kinagagalitan mo? Sikyu ba yan o yung #6 guard ng NU? Peste rin yun sa kalaban e :P

freak
01-23-2007, 12:45 AM
there is an admission fee for HAIL games?

alam ba ng nagpapatakbo ng HAIL ito? aren't the games supposedly for free? kaunti na nga lang ang nanonood, pagkakakitaan pa.. paano manonood ang mga estudyante kung meron bayad? imbes na pambili ng chippy pambabayad pa! >:(

taurus_pride
01-24-2007, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the info. I'm surprised that NU won, but then maybe the Adamson players just need to get used to playing with each other (as well as work on their defense). On the bright side, it was only by a few points :)

Sorry to hear about the admission fee :( I think the Blue Eagle Gym charges a small amount for admission into UAAP games, but we didn't pay anything to watch the HAIL game two weekends ago.

Sino yung guard on duty na kinagagalitan mo? Sikyu ba yan o yung #6 guard ng NU? Peste rin yun sa kalaban e :P

Acutally, Im talking about adu's security guard pero okay na, npagalitan na ng chief guard nila. di marunong mangilala ng babastusin e.

anyway, there are news that the game this saturday against UE will be postponed due to Guido Babilonia's funeral. I'll update you guys if its confirmed na.

taurus_pride
01-24-2007, 08:25 AM

alam ba ng nagpapatakbo ng HAIL ito? aren't the games supposedly for free? kaunti na nga lang ang nanonood, pagkakakitaan pa..* paano manonood ang mga estudyante kung meron bayad? imbes na pambili ng chippy pambabayad pa! >:(

I know... Kaya nga nakakahiya and ADU e. According to the players of ADU, they were told that it depends on the school if they want to have entrance fee for the games on their respective schools during HAIL games. Nakakahiya ADU sobra. Sa lahat ng school na napanuodan ko ng HAIL, sila pa lang ang nagchacharge... Bumabalik na naman yata sakit ng ADU, tsk, tsk, tsk... :(

fujima04
01-24-2007, 10:02 AM
^True. This is a sad story for HAIL and AdU.

I hope AdU Admin to change their mind.

kaybee07
01-24-2007, 06:51 PM

alam ba ng nagpapatakbo ng HAIL ito? aren't the games supposedly for free? kaunti na nga lang ang nanonood, pagkakakitaan pa..* paano manonood ang mga estudyante kung meron bayad? imbes na pambili ng chippy pambabayad pa! >:(

I know... Kaya nga nakakahiya and ADU e. According to the players of ADU, they were told that it depends on the school if they want to have entrance fee for the games on their respective schools during HAIL games. Nakakahiya ADU sobra. Sa lahat ng school na napanuodan ko ng HAIL, sila pa lang ang nagchacharge... Bumabalik na naman yata sakit ng ADU, tsk, tsk, tsk... :(

Ok lang sana mareng taurus kung nakikita nating may pinatutunguhang maganda ang pondong naiipon sa gate receipts ng games sa Adamson hindi ba? This brings me back to last year's "fundraising game" with the missing funds!

admu14
01-25-2007, 02:35 AM
how is canuday?

who are the promising players for adu in their team b?your santos is a very good catch.a lot of upside in my opinion.a demon in the rebounding department!

taurus_pride
01-25-2007, 03:41 PM

Ok lang sana mareng taurus kung nakikita nating may pinatutunguhang maganda ang pondong naiipon sa gate receipts ng games sa Adamson hindi ba? This brings me back to last year's "fundraising game" with the missing funds!

Ano pa nga ba mareng kaybee? Even the players are asking kung san mapupunta ang money. Wala pa ding pagbabago talaga...

taurus_pride
01-25-2007, 03:49 PM
how is canuday?

who are the promising players for adu in their team b?your santos is a very good catch.a lot of upside in my opinion.a demon in the rebounding department!

hi admu 14! Leo Canuday's back! He is currently playing in HAIL. His rehab was successful and he is back hopefully with no more injuries. Nagpapakundisyon pa rin para mas malakas for UAAP 70th season. :)

admu14
01-25-2007, 06:46 PM
how is canuday?

hi admu 14! Leo Canuday's back! He is currently playing in HAIL. His rehab was successful and he is back hopefully with no more injuries. Nagpapakundisyon pa rin para mas malakas for UAAP 70th season. :)

hi also taurus_pride!i'm glad that leo is back.i saw that game and i was shocked to see his elbow dislocated.i hope he is still the same gunner that we saw.if not, better than the leo we all know.

taurus_pride
01-27-2007, 05:09 PM
hi also taurus_pride!i'm glad that leo is back.i saw that game and i was shocked to see his elbow dislocated.i hope he is still the same gunner that we saw.if not, better than the leo we all know.

I'll make sure that your message will reach leo. Though he admits na hindi pa sha 100% kundisyon, he is really working hard. During the incident, we were not thinking about the dislocated elbow, we were more concerned about the lost season. Sayang na naman kase. It was a good season for ADU with Coach Leo Austria and sobrang nakakahinayang lang na Leo wasnt able to finish the season to at least help ADU.

I just wanna share some funny lines lang of Leo during that accident... He was lying on the stretcher and binubuhat na siya papunta sa ambulance, while everyone was panicking and at the same time taking care that his elbow will not be moved or touched, Leo asked, "Sino na lamang sa game?" He even wants to stay there to watch with his nakatabinging braso ha, hehehe... :)

Wala lang.. Pasensya na.. Bigla ko lang kaseng naalala yung nangyari e. Anyway, there will be a game tomorrow at 2:30 pm, ADU Gym. that will be against Lyceum. Hope Adu will win! :)

kaybee07
01-30-2007, 05:01 PM
I heard AdU had a tough time against Lyceum but they emerged victorious by four points..

freak
01-30-2007, 08:57 PM
I heard AdU had a tough time against Lyceum but they emerged victorious by four points..

free na ba yung admission sa game? ::)

congrats sa falcons ;)

joelex
01-31-2007, 01:36 AM
how is arnold basilio playing so far? :)

kaybee07
01-31-2007, 03:05 PM
Hi freak...you will have to ask taurus about that, I haven't had the opportunity to watch the games live.

Hi joelex..the last I heard, Arold was feeling some discomfort in one of his knees. I'm not sure what kind of injury he has but I hope he gets well quick.

taurus_pride
02-01-2007, 10:13 PM
free na ba yung admission sa game?* ::)

congrats sa falcons* ;)

unfortunately, even the game was a sunday, it was not for free. :(

taurus_pride
02-02-2007, 09:28 AM
how is arnold basilio playing so far?* :)

hi joelex! for the past 3 games of Adu in HAIL, i haven't seen Arold Basilio playing. according to the players, injured daw. Add Marc Agustin also. due to his old injury, he was not seen playing for the past 2 games of adu.

taurus_pride
02-02-2007, 09:33 AM

Mare, I don't think that Adu had a tough time against Lyceum. In fact for the 3 straight quarters, Adu was ahead by 10 pts more. I believe it was due to the unexplainable rotation of players by the head coach. Di ko masyadong maintindihan why do you have to bench players after good minutes inside the court. siguro dahil malayo na lamang, pero panu kung mahabol like what almost happened during the 4th quarter? Iniisip ko na lang na kanya-kanyang diskarte lang nga siguro ang pagko-coach. Oh well... ??? :( ??? :(

5FootCarrot
02-04-2007, 08:54 AM

Mare, I don't think that Adu had a tough time against Lyceum. In fact for the 3 straight quarters, Adu was ahead by 10 pts more. I believe it was due to the unexplainable rotation of players by the head coach. Di ko masyadong maintindihan why do you have to bench players after good minutes inside the court. siguro dahil malayo na lamang, pero panu kung mahabol like what almost happened during the 4th quarter? Iniisip ko na lang na kanya-kanyang diskarte lang nga siguro ang pagko-coach. Oh well... ??? :( ??? :(
I think that the coaches did indeed think that, given the comfortable lead the team had over their opponents towards the end of the game (is this what is called "garbage time"?), they could afford to field in the bench players and give them some playing time. Unfortunately, the move almost backfired in this case.

taurus_pride
02-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Adu won their 2 straight games last weekend. They emerged victorious against FEU Tamaraws by 9 big points last saturday and 6 points against FEATI last Sunday. The win against FEU made them believe that playing with heart and working hard really pays off. Btw, Adu defeated the FEU Team A (only without Mangahas) line up with Fernandez, Guerilla and the rest of their veterans. So this means, lumalakas nga ba ang Adu? Sana tulot-tuloy na til UAAP.

Games this coming weekend:

Saturday 2:30 pm ADU vs EAC at the Eac Gym
Sunday 2:30 pm ADU vs DLSU at the Dlsu Gym

See you all there! Go Falcons!!!

bigfreeze_bibby
02-07-2007, 09:31 AM
See you guys on Sunday.

5FootCarrot
02-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Congratulations to the Falcons for beating FEU. I was at the Ateneo-FEU game and they are very tough opponents indeed. Good luck in your games this weekend :)

freak
02-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Btw, Adu defeated the FEU Team A (only without Mangahas) line up with Fernandez, Guerilla and the rest of their veterans. So this means, lumalakas nga ba ang Adu? Sana tulot-tuloy na til UAAP.

WOW! how did you contain FEU's bigs? :o Haven't been to any Adu games but I'm inclined to say that Adu has definitely gotten better (beating FEU w/o Agustin and Basilio) ;)

tamarawz_14
02-08-2007, 01:04 PM
actually its a disbanded FEU team not team A.... hindi pa final... anyway congrats... maglalaro pa ba sila bono and cabahug next year???

kaybee07
02-09-2007, 02:51 PM
actually its a disbanded FEU team not team A.... hindi pa final... anyway congrats... maglalaro pa ba sila bono and cabahug next year???

Cabahug is still going to play, tamz14...

...but Bono is not returning to Adamson anymore (and it doesn't seem like the AdU admin is doing anything to convince him to change his mind...).

taurus_pride
02-12-2007, 04:17 PM

but most of the players of FEU who played were already lined up last UAAP Season right? sina Fernandez, Baracael, Guerilla, and Adolfo na kse ang mga nakita kong naglalaro e. so nothing to defend naman siguro diba. Big props to ADU for that big win!

taurus_pride
02-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Btw, Adu defeated the FEU Team A (only without Mangahas) line up with Fernandez, Guerilla and the rest of their veterans. So this means, lumalakas nga ba ang Adu? Sana tulot-tuloy na til UAAP.* *

WOW! how did you contain FEU's bigs?* :o Haven't been to any Adu games but I'm inclined to say that Adu has definitely gotten better (beating FEU w/o Agustin and Basilio)* ;)

They also have other players who can match other team's big men. Adu have been winning their games even without the 2 said players. Honestly, mas mararamdaman ng Adu kung ibang players ang maiinjured...

taurus_pride
02-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Adu won against EAC Generals last saturday while they were beaten by DLSU by 5pts. Adu's current standing 5-2.

Games this weekend:

Saturday:
ADU vs CSB at the CSB Gym 2:30pm

Sunday:
ADU vs Ateneo at the ADU Gym 2:30pm

taurus_pride
02-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Update on the standing of Adu Falcons in HAIL
W: 6
L: 3

They were defeated by CSB last saturday and a BIG win against the Ateneo Blue Eagles last Sunday!!!

Game on Thursday:

ADU vs UE at the UE Gym, 2:00pm

taurus_pride
02-24-2007, 10:50 AM
The last game for the elimination was against UE. Unfortunately, they lost on that game.

The good news is, ADU enters the Top 8 for the quarter finals of HAIL.

Scheds will be posted as soon as its available. :)

taurus_pride
03-02-2007, 12:57 PM
There will be a knock out game between ADU and FEU this Sunday March 4, 2007 at the FEU Gym.

Go Falcons!

bchoter
03-02-2007, 06:34 PM
^ What time will the game be?

taurus_pride
03-03-2007, 02:28 PM
^ What time will the game be?

Sorry, wasnt able to post the time of the game yesterday. Anyway, the game will start at 2:30 pm at the FEU Gym. See you all there! :)

bigfreeze_bibby
03-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Any news on who won? I think we will face the winner of this quarterfinals match up.

taurus_pride
03-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Any news on who won? I think we will face the winner of this quarterfinals match up.

FEU won... So goodbye ADU na sa HAIL. Anyway, ADU gave a good fight naman e.

Btw, konting tsimis lang, nathrown out si Coach Bogs sa game na yun, hehehe.

GHRanger
03-05-2007, 04:58 PM
^ Ano kwento kay Coach Bogs? :D

taurus_pride
03-06-2007, 10:27 AM
^ Ano kwento kay Coach Bogs? :D

He was complaining na di tinawagan nung referee yung foul which as for me was very obvious naman talaga. ayun, tinechnical sha and he was shouting pa kase at the referee kaya na thrown out sha

5FootCarrot
03-07-2007, 01:41 PM
May kasama na si Kotz Gabby Severino sa Ejected Coaches Club! ;D

oca
03-07-2007, 02:46 PM

Sa tagal niyang naging player, ni minsan di ko matandaan na eject si Bogs.

Kung kailan naging coach... ;D ;D ;D

When he handled Crispa at the PABL before, I do remember him getting a technical. Pero never thrown out of the playing court.

Bukas makalawa, baka numipis na rin ang buhok niya. ;D ;D

Hirap maging coach, noh? Or, madali lang...mahirap lang sikmurain yung tawag ng referees? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

taurus_pride
03-14-2007, 08:38 AM

Sa tagal niyang naging player, ni minsan di ko matandaan na eject si Bogs.

Kung kailan naging coach... ;D ;D ;D

When he handled Crispa at the PABL before, I do remember him getting a technical. Pero never thrown out of the playing court.

Bukas makalawa, baka numipis na rin ang buhok niya. ;D ;D

Hirap maging coach, noh? Or, madali lang...mahirap lang sikmurain yung tawag ng referees? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think minsan, mahirap lang talagang sikmurain ang tawag ng mga referee.