PDA

View Full Version : Cabahug also unsure of playing in UAAP 70

kaybee07
01-08-2007, 09:41 AM
At the heels of Ken Bono's recent decision to leave the Falcons, Pat Cabahug is also trying to decide whether or not to play for Adamson in this year's UAAP.

He recently cleared out his locker at the AdU players' dorm after a disagreement with a school official regarding the "hold order" on his monthly allowance. He is already the second player from last year's roster whose allowance was placed "on hold" by the school.

oca
01-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Pag tuluyang di na siya maglaro sa season70, kalimutan na ng Falcons ang Final 4.

Kung ang pag alis ni Bono ay kumitil sa ano mang chances ng Adamson lumaban para sa titulo. Another player of Cabahug's caliber leaving, relegates the Falcons to be another wannabe...

Sad :'( :'( :'(

kaybee07
01-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Pag tuluyang di na siya maglaro sa season70, kalimutan na ng Falcons ang Final 4.

Kung ang pag alis ni Bono ay kumitil sa ano mang chances ng Adamson lumaban para sa titulo. Another player of Cabahug's caliber leaving, relegates the Falcons to be another wannabe...

Sad :'( :'( :'(

Agree ako sa'yo dyan, ka oca...

Sana maisip ng AdU admin na importante sa Falcons ang dalawang player na ito, at kung pareho silang may dinaramdam sa pagpapatakbo ng team ay talagang may kailangan nang baguhin o ayusin sa mga patakaran dito.

I'd hate to see the Falcons place dead last in UAAP 70, especially after their decent finish last season.

freak
01-10-2007, 04:09 PM
He recently cleared out his locker at the AdU players' dorm after a disagreement with a school official regarding the "hold order" on his monthly allowance. He is already the second player from last year's roster whose allowance was placed "on hold" by the school.

why is the school freezing their allowances? did they do something wrong? ???

If Cabahug follows Bono's departure, say goodbye to AdU's chances in Season 70.. sayang..

Kid Cubao
01-10-2007, 09:09 PM
that means marvin poloyapoy will be season 70's king falcon.

Mateen Cleaves
01-11-2007, 06:51 AM
What about Hugnatan? IIRC, kasabay siya ni Bono as a freshman. If so, he should have one more year of eligibility, di ba?

5FootCarrot
01-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Oh, dear. I'm very sorry to hear about this development, especially the reason why Patrick Cabahug is thinking of leaving the Falcons. :(

GHRanger
01-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Quite sad indeed. :(. After all the developments and progress Adamson made over the years, it seems that they'll be back at the rebuilding stage. I hope guys like Bono and Cabahug (and your admin) come to terms and stay another year.

joelex
01-12-2007, 04:10 AM
that means marvin poloyapoy will be season 70's king falcon.

i believe he is no longer seeing action next season as he is already above the age limit.

Kid Cubao
01-12-2007, 06:38 AM
hmmm, talaga? kung ganun, then it's gonna be roel hugnatan's team indeed, as mateen said.

israeli
01-12-2007, 03:30 PM
with both Bono and Cabahug leaving the team, where will the Adamson Falcons go?

kaybee07
01-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Sorry for the late reply, everyone...

freak, the two players did not do anything wrong! They are just busy with their commitments with their respective PBL teams and are unable to attend the Falcons' practices. Hugnatan, who is also seeing action in the PBL right now, is still training with the team because his practices are at PCU, only a stone's throw away from Adamson.

KidC, joelex is right. Poloyapoy is overage and is currently playing in the MBT.

Mateen, Hugnatan and Bono are batchmates and from the way things look, Hugi might be named team captain of the Falcons this coming season.

Ranger
01-14-2007, 05:14 PM
How did Poloyapoy become overage when he has only played four years in the UAAP?

buko4
01-14-2007, 11:46 PM
marvin poloyapoy played only four years but he is already turning 25 (if i'm not mistaken)..there are players who only played for a year because of the age limit. Galen Cacha of the UP Fighting Maroons is one of them

Ranger
01-15-2007, 09:46 AM
marvin poloyapoy played only four years but he is already turning 25 (if i'm not mistaken)..there are players who only played for a year because of the age limit. Galen Cacha of the UP Fighting Maroons is one of them

You may be mistaken because Marvin's birthdate is 6/22/83... making him only 23 at this moment...

Kid Cubao
01-15-2007, 11:05 AM

galen cacha will be ineligible next season because of the "seven years out of high school rule," which forbids any player from seeing any UAAP action upon reaching the seventh anniversary of his high school graduation. galen cacha finished high school in 2000. don't know the deal about marvin p.

5FootCarrot
01-15-2007, 11:46 AM
Based on Ranger's info re: Marvin's birthdate, perhaps Marvin has fallen prey to the seven-year rule, too.

PS Er, I thought this thread was about Patrick Cabahug...just sayin'... :)

taurus_pride
01-18-2007, 11:57 AM
The latest news that I got from ADU...

>>> Balik na ang allowance ni Pat Cabahug so this means na maglalaro pa din sha next year...

kaybee07
01-24-2007, 06:45 PM

>>> Balik na ang allowance ni Pat Cabahug so this means na maglalaro pa din sha next year...

taurus,

swerte naman ni cabahug! buti pa sya binalik ng adamson ang allowance...

admu14
01-25-2007, 02:36 AM

this means good news for adamson.patrick cabahug proved to be very effective kay coach leo.pati yun temper niya nag improve under coach leo.i hope maganda performance niya this year para sa draft!

5FootCarrot
01-25-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm glad to hear that this issue has been resolved and I agree, it's good news for Adamson if Pat Cabahug is returning next year :) I hope that there won't be any more incidents like that in the future for the good of the team.

taurus_pride
01-25-2007, 03:39 PM
I hope good news nga na he will still be playing...