PDA

View Full Version : Tamaraws in the MVBA

MVBA
11-22-2006, 10:34 PM
* * *FORMER Far Eastern University Tamaraw Anastacio "Robin" Mendoza played for the Cagayan de Oro Rapids during the recent ML Kwarta Padala First Conference held from February to June of this year.

* * *Hope to see more Tamaraws in our league in the future.

Gameface MVBA Forum = http://www.gameface.ph/forums/index.php?board=30.0

Dark Knight
12-12-2006, 09:38 PM
Congratulations to Robbie Mendoza. The pride of the Tamaraws. I remember him being the integral part of FEU's 1997 title under Coach gavieres, along with Ronald Magtulis and Edwin Bacani. :)

LION
12-13-2006, 07:54 AM
Congratulations to Robbie Mendoza. The pride of the Tamaraws. I remember him being the integral part of FEU's 1997 title under Coach gavieres, along with Ronald Magtulis and Edwin Bacani.* :)

I thought they call him Robin. May problema na pala ang tenga ko.

Dark Knight
12-13-2006, 04:45 PM
I dunno but when i was watching the game before on TV, the commentators ( Joaqui Trillo) calls him Robbie. Or maybe its my ear who has the problem. Hahhaha!!

MVBA
12-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Please add the name of Rhagnee Sinco to the list of former Tamaraws in the MVBA. Sinco played for the Toyota-Iloilo Warriors during the First Conference held from February to June of this year.

Dark Knight
12-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Coca Cola drafted Sinco before (in 2003 or 2004 i think) but was never part of the official line up. The PBA shouldve given him a chance. Hes very athletic with a decent 3 point shot.

Sam Miguel
05-22-2007, 12:44 PM
Rhagnee Sinco. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I remember Sinco best as part of that platoon of 6'1" or 6'2" swingmen before the Arwind Santos era bloomed in 2005. Sinco was a typical Tamaraw swingman then, long, lean and very athletic, able to play up to three positions well.

Edwin Bacani, Leo Avenido and he were all cut from the same mold, although Bacani may disagree with me in the looks department... ;D

MVBA
05-23-2007, 01:38 AM
* * * Another former FEU Tamaraw has found his way into the league.* Nick Jerome Gadiane of Dumaguete City is one of the key players of expansion team Arthro Kontra Arthritis-Cebu in the ongoing 2007 First Conference.

Dark Knight
05-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Good for Gadiane. Any knowledge where Dwight Chavez, Chris Conlu, Zablan and Del Rosario are these days?

outsidelukinin
05-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Dwight Chavez from what I know stopped playing organized ball after his last UAAP year in 2001. He finished with a degree in business in the same year and looks to have settled down. James Zablan is working as a part time model nowadays, his basketball career took a major hit when he suffered major injuries in his last two years playing for the Tams.

Vincent Conlu left the team after a dissapointing 2001 season. He started as the Tams' starting point guard during the year but lost his spot to then-rookie Dennis Miranda. Conlu tried to come back the following year but failed to make the team.

Dark Knight
05-30-2007, 10:17 AM
Anyone knew where Rysal Castro and Mico Roldan nowadays??