PDA

View Full Version : If You Can't Watch Live...

Mel
09-26-2006, 03:55 PM
story goes that at around 6:15 pm on sunday, september 24, 2006, a collective mix of spontaneous cheering and shrieking jolted the erstwhile peaceful and quiet village of xavierville.

A case of mass hysteria...daming Atenista siguro sa area...lapit eh.

On thursday, since weekday yung laro...expect some bars/restos in Katipunan na may TV like
Blu finn, Shakey's, and Shade na mapuno ng atenista.

JonarSabilano
09-27-2006, 09:26 AM
story goes that at around 6:15 pm on sunday, september 24, 2006, a collective mix of spontaneous cheering and shrieking jolted the erstwhile peaceful and quiet village of xavierville.

On thursday, since weekday yung laro...expect some bars/restos in Katipunan na may TV like

At sana, maglagay sila ng TV sa Chickenboy at Meatshop. Mahal ang erbi sa Blu Finn, e. Hehe.

jkad
09-27-2006, 11:31 AM

At sana, maglagay sila ng TV sa Chickenboy at Meatshop. Mahal ang erbi sa Blu Finn, e. Hehe.

Serado na Shade, mga 2 months ago.

Mel
09-27-2006, 12:29 PM
Nawala na rin pala Shade ano...daming matitikas na would-be chefs
tumatambay dun....hehe...apparently, CCA could stand for many things.

Yup, sana maglagay nga sa meatshop and cafe ysabel. Hehe.

JonarSabilano
09-27-2006, 12:52 PM

Di ba may TV sa Drew's? Are they open at 4pm? Mukhang masarap isabay ang Red Horse-Extra Joss sa isang Game Two celebration.

jkad
09-27-2006, 12:55 PM

My brother-in-law said that there was a throng of Ateneans (I guess they weren't able to get in to Araneta) watching the game outside the green gate on Araneta's big screen TV. Everyone went wild after Doug's shot.

Moro Lorenzo SC put up a big screen for game 3 of the finals in 2002. After the game, all the cars were honking to the beat of One Big Fight.

mangtsito
09-27-2006, 01:17 PM
^ Yeah, kapareho ng nangyari noong impeachment.

blue.reaction
09-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Here in Ateneo, all the AVRs (CTC 313, Escaler Hall, etc.) will be showing Game 2 live ;D The caf will be showing it as well.

bit_bang_boom
09-27-2006, 03:38 PM
^ Wow. I don't think they've ever done that before.

5FootCarrot
09-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Posted by paralusi in the "Ateneo Announcements" thread at the BEN:

Watch the live telecast of the Finals: 69th UAAP Season, Thursday, 28 September 2006 at the Blue Eagle Gym, High School Cafeteria, College Cafeteria, and Ateneo Professional Schools Atrium, Rockwell.
Championship, 2 p.m., Blue Eaglets vs. FEU Baby Tams
Game 2, 4 p.m., Ateneo Blue Eagles vs. UST Growling Tigers

- from the ateneo website

so_perverse
09-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Here in Ateneo, all the AVRs (CTC 313, Escaler Hall, etc.) will be showing Game 2 live ;D The caf will be showing it as well.

They are? ALRIGHT!! Isasabay ko na 'to sa marketing defense namin!

easter
09-27-2006, 06:28 PM
My most memorable time in Ateneo was watching the back-to-back championship on the HS Library widescreen in the late 80s. Bawal mag-aral sa library ng mga oras na yun. :D

baludoy
09-27-2006, 06:38 PM
^oo nga noh. i just remembered that during the danny francisco and jun reyes led back-to-back season ender, we were watching the game live standing atop tables in the ahs library where they were showing the game live on the wide screen projector. i almost cut my hand on the ceiling fan when the buzzer sounded because we were all jumping up and down in wild abandon :)

christian
09-27-2006, 08:57 PM
worse, baka sarado katipunan nyan tomorrow...

redtangent
09-27-2006, 10:28 PM
lubog ang katipunan sa baha tom.. may bagyo e.. pano na motorcade from araneta?