PDA

View Full Version : FMC 2006

chinky_06
08-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Who are included in the roster of UE in teh FMC 2006? Thanks so much! :-*

Sam Miguel
08-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Perhaps you can check the Fr Martin forum in the hardcore leagues. I believe gameface.ph is once again the official Internet portal for the FMC, so the information you're looking for might already be there.

life
08-25-2006, 03:33 AM
I think the whole squad who plays in the UAAP this season will still be playing in FMC. But I'm still not sure about those who are having their last season this year like Custodio, and Labagala.
But don't worry, I will be confirming it soon. I'll post it here then..* ;)

5FootCarrot
08-25-2006, 02:45 PM
I think the whole squad who plays in the UAAP this season will still be playing in FMC.

Usually, the UAAP schools field their training team (Team B) in the FMC2 because this sort of coincides with the UAAP basketball tournament. I know that UE has some players in its training pool; maybe they are the ones representing the school in the ongoing FMC2.

chinky_06
08-25-2006, 03:47 PM
It's just the schools that were included there in the FMC 2006 post...thanks anyway. :) :)

life
08-28-2006, 06:31 PM
5FootCarrot* my mistake. I forgot the FMC thing.. Yeah you are right, Warrior's TEam B are the ones who are playing in the ongoing FMC. Actually, they are only seven i believe so.. Others are Mark Fanpulme, Paul Zamar, Paulo Napo, Paul Lee, Val Acuna and two more. Waahhhh, I forgot the other two..* :D heheh.. Anywys I'll just post them again..* ;)