PDA

View Full Version : STAGS' intentions on LIONS - DELIBERATE? You decide....

lekiboy
08-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Pong's long three - check the foot of the unidentified player after the shot....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RMf4T-YYYI

Sam's Alley Oop Slam - check the foot and lower extermities of the defending player.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUR7RQSoGBI

Hermida tripped #1 - check the right foot of Raymundo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Rhcl_ivSo

Hermida tripped #2 - check the right foot of Bulawan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ztFGSjqXY

Another attempt this one on Angeles - this one was caught by the referees...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYoSjQct308

You can see in all these videos that there is a deliberate intention to hurt by the San Sebastian Stags. You can see even in SAm's slam that they are leaving a foot for our players to land on...Sobrang delikado tong mga to...A major sprain or injury on any of oiur players will be a disater to the whole campaign...

I think we can ask for the assistance of our seniors here who have netwroks with NCAA or the media ( Anthony Servinio, MonL, etc. ... I advise calm and restraint. We have appropriate channels for this. I share the disgust but we need to let the process run its course.

Let us know your comments....afterall, this is for the whole league.

LION
08-05-2006, 07:00 PM
^^^

I sent a text message this morning to Mike Advani regarding this issue.* He said that they are looking into it and they will formally file a complaint. I hope that the NCAA MANCOM will also do its part by suspending Johnny Raymundo and Gilbert Bulawan of San Sebastian for their dirty plays.*

Looks like the MANCOM will give SBC a hard time. Mga players pa natin ang sinususpend e alam naman natin kung sino ang maduming maglaro sa NCAA. It is ironical that in the game against Letran, si Pong Escobal pa ang binigyan ng warning ng MANCOM. After that Ogie Menor was suspended for allegedly elbowing Pradas of JRU.*

In the game against the Stags, Borgie Hermida was given a warning by the MANCOM for confronting Bulawan after he was intentionally tripped for the second time.*

LION
08-07-2006, 09:34 AM
San Beda already filed a "notice" with the MANCOM regarding the actuations of Gilbert Bulawan and Johnny Raymundo. The MANCOM acted immediately and summoned the two players. I am sure that these two dirty players will be suspended by the league.

Looks like some teams have resorted to employing dirty and dangerous tactics to stop the big red locomotive.

lekiboy
08-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Thanks , Lion.
I am sure the Pride will be waiting...

pulang leon
08-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Maybe I watch the NBA too much but this isn't how they do in the NBA... first of all, they never give a warning to NBA players... they are either given a foul or not... either a technical or not... no warnings, that only happens in boxing... teka, baka referee ng boxing nakuha ng MANCOM ng NCAA kaya they give such warnings?? hehehe...

Second, if the referee did not give any technical fouls or missed to give one during the game, as soon as the game is over, the calls or no-calls are final... if the referees missed it, then they've missed it... if calls can be given after the game on videos tapes then i guess each team should bring more cameras and watch all the players carefully for anything that the referees missed then go to MANCOM at utuin natin sila... even pong escobal's unintentional hit to a Letran player that the referees missed or didn't call, MANCOM reviewed it and found something to discredit our San Beda players... same thing with Menor elbowing a San Sebastian player.. both were suspended by MANCOM... did they do anything with that Mapua player who threw the ball on Sam Ekwe's head and hitting him a couple of times on his head without Ekwe even fouling him? Sam Ekwe did a fake jump to block the San Sebastian player but Ekwe instead turned around, but the referee anticipated the foul, called the foul anyway which he shouldn't have called it unless he saw the actual foul... compare that to Pong's unintentional hit, mas grabe naman yung ginawa ng Mapua kay Ekwe, yet we didn't hear anything from MANCOM about that nor did we complain to MANCOM about it... i know NCAA is an amateur league with amateur basketball players, but i hate the current MANCOM doing a very poor job in hiring amateur referees as well... even CSB's job on doing the NCAA's official website is a piece of crap... very very poor work by host St. Benilde College...

I can't wait to hear from MANCOM about these players from San Sebastian Stags...

J.B.
08-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Maybe I watch the NBA too much but this isn't how they do in the NBA... first of all, they never give a warning to NBA players... they are either given a foul or not... either a technical or not... no warnings, that only happens in boxing... teka, baka referee ng boxing nakuha ng MANCOM ng NCAA kaya they give such warnings?? hehehe...

Second, if the referee did not give any technical fouls or missed to give one during the game, as soon as the game is over, the calls or no-calls are final... if the referees missed it, then they've missed it... if calls can be given after the game on videos tapes then i guess each team should bring more cameras and watch all the players carefully for anything that the referees missed then go to MANCOM at utuin natin sila... even pong escobal's unintentional hit to a Letran player that the referees missed or didn't call, MANCOM reviewed it and found something to discredit our San Beda players... same thing with Menor elbowing a San Sebastian player.. both were suspended by MANCOM... did they do anything with that Mapua player who threw the ball on Sam Ekwe's head and hitting him a couple of times on his head without Ekwe even fouling him? Sam Ekwe did a fake jump to block the San Sebastian player but Ekwe instead turned around, but the referee anticipated the foul, called the foul anyway which he shouldn't have called it unless he saw the actual foul... compare that to Pong's unintentional hit, mas grabe naman yung ginawa ng Mapua kay Ekwe, yet we didn't hear anything from MANCOM about that nor did we complain to MANCOM about it... i know NCAA is an amateur league with amateur basketball players, but i hate the current MANCOM doing a very poor job in hiring amateur referees as well... even CSB's job on doing the NCAA's official website is a piece of crap... very very poor work by host St. Benilde College...

I can't wait to hear from MANCOM about these players from San Sebastian Stags...

The player that you are reffering is Jefferson Gonzales of Mapua...he intentionally hit Ekwe but San Beda just let it past...

se7en
08-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Dapat suspension talaga... OBVIOUS na OBVIOUS!!!! OGAG talaga un player na nag labas ng paa dun sa tira ni pong... isa pa c raymundo... pero obvious talaga un kay pong inextend talaga ang foot... FOOT ang ina nya!!!!
sorry Modz!!! sobrang galit lang >:(

danny
08-07-2006, 11:43 PM
San Beda already filed a "notice" with the MANCOM regarding the actuations of Gilbert Bulawan and Johnny Raymundo. The MANCOM acted immediately and summoned the two players. I am sure that these two dirty players will be suspended by the league.

Looks like some teams have resorted to employing dirty and dangerous tactics to stop the big red locomotive.

Kung hindi, tawagin kaagad si Atty. Saguisag ng masindak ang Mancom. ;D Atty. Sixto Brillantes kaya? :D

J.B.
08-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Ang alam ko suspended na daw yung dalawa right??? ???

Gym_Rat
08-08-2006, 08:04 AM
Dapat suspension talaga... OBVIOUS na OBVIOUS!!!! OGAG talaga un player na nag labas ng paa dun sa tira ni pong... isa pa c raymundo... pero obvious talaga un kay pong inextend talaga ang foot... FOOT ang ina nya!!!!
sorry Modz!!! sobrang galit lang >:(

Kindly refrain from such outbursts here. Apology accepted. Wag lang uulit. :P

LION
08-10-2006, 07:54 AM
Johnny Raymundo and Gilbert Bulawan were suspended by the MANCON. They were not allowed to play yesterday in the game against the Dolphies.

Gym_Rat
08-11-2006, 10:58 AM
^Epsiode Closed. And so's this thread.