PDA

View Full Version : A Call to Action

arriba95
08-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Re: the "classy" letran
on: Today at 04:03:46 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote author=SIMBA link=topic=207.msg11599#msg11599 date=1154164558]
the classy Letran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2trYweatA

hmm. what a crowd...

classy ba kamo??? hehehe

its alright simba...

letranista ako pero honestly, i've been very upset at how my fellow knights have been behaving during the games. my sentiment on this matter goes way back 1992 when i was still personally part of that "crowd." sadly,such rowdy behavior still persists.

to be specific, here's my account of my experience on the misbehavior of letranites:

1. the 1992 ncaa season. too many brawls during that year.. letran vs. baste, beda vs. baste, letran vs. mapua, mapua vs. baste. what made things worse were the "rumbles" between and among fellow letranites..yes, be it frat rumbles or personal fights..all of them happened inside rizal memorial coliseum.i just thought then that maybe they should keep their infighting inside intramuros and not bring it to the basketball arena. i was so embarassed because other schools were wondrin why there was a "fight club" within the letran ncaa crowd.

2. the 1999 season. i think it was the deciding game of the finals bet csjl and jru, saw this on tv. fourth quarter, letran leading by a mile, with the game decided except for the final score. csjl point guard john paul prior was dribblng downcourt and was being shadowed by a jru defender. suddenly, horror of all horrors, prior threw a vicious elbow to the chest of the jru player. the latter retaliated, and then came the letran crowd "to the rescue"..i.e., they pelted the hardcourt with debris and coins. this led to the walkout of the whole jru bench. of course, the jru crowd pelted back, until order was restored. when the jru players and coaching staff came back on court, they conceded the championship to letran with still 2-3 minutes to go before the final buzzer. i remember what ding marcelo of manila bulletin said..something like.."letran's championship would have been sweeter had the final buzzer sounded." it broke my heart that my alma mater won the championship with one of its players starting the melee and the crowd worsening it, thus leading to a technical stoppage of the game. i even heard that letranites engaged the jru crowd in a howling match after that game.

3. 2001 juniors championship. It was the deciding game and i happened to drop by RMC to witness the match bet our Letran Squires and the powerhouse San Beda Red Cubs. It was great to watch Squires like RJ Jazul, Mark Balneg, Chuck Ronquillo, slam-dunking JC Intal and MVP-ROY-Best Defensive Player, etc. JR Reyes. They were ranged agains Red Cubs Yuri Escueta, Mark Baldos, Jay Agbayani and Ford Arao. The Squires won the match by a hairline and jubilation was all over the place, with myself joining the frenzy. Suddenly, the Letran crowd repeatedly chanted.."Beda Tulo Laway..." to my shock and consternation. NANALO NA NGA NANG-ASAR PA?! ANONG KLASENG EDUKASYON MERON ANG LETRANISTA?

4. 2003 final four battle vs. mapua. Cardinal Christian Guevarra fell hard on the floor after biting to a fake by Knight Boyet Bautista. He remained decked foe about a minute. This Letran crowd of which I was part shouted in unison towards the fallen Guevarra: "iyakin! iyakin!" My hats off to team manager Gil Angeles who immediately motioned the barbaric Letran crowd to cut the jeers.
During game 3 of the finals versus baste, another "classy" act was perpetrated by the Letran faithful. It was the third quarter of the game which i watched on TV. Knight Dale Santos was called for a "stepping on the line" violation which trigerred an uproar from the Colegio's bench and crowd. Then came the uncivilized act: pelting from the Letran side of the Astrodome. The Sebastinians shouted at the Letranites: "Walang modo! Walang modo!" The latter screamed back: "Walang Pera! Walang Pera!" Even Bill Velasco was dismayed. 'Nuff said.

5. 2004 season. Ronjay Enrile spat at Noy Javier..tsk,tsk..Eric Rodriguez got suspended for unsportsmanlike conduct and Letran securing a TRO to contest his suspension. Kahit saang anggulo tignan, mali ang ginawa ng Letran as an institution. ultimate consequence: Letran failed in its bid for back to back titles (which could have led to a three-peat)

6. 2005 finals vs. pcu. i watched game 1 in araneta. letran poked fun at Gabby Espinas and Jason Castro by teasing them: "baluga! baluga!" well, thats definitely another rowdy, uncivilized and barbaric way to go!

and the list goes on...

I am a Letranite and I will always be proud to be one. Our history as an educational institution and as a basketball powerhouse in the NCAA speak volumes of facts to be proud of. My only hope is that we eradicate all our uncivilized, rowdy, barbaric acts during the games and in general. IPAKITA NATIN KUNG ANO ANG TUNAY NA LETRANISTA. Arriba Letran!

P.S. Let this be a reminder na rin sa lahat ng NCAA schools. Let us all work for a more civilized league =)

toti_mendiola
08-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Pare off topic wala kasi akong PM mode eh kaya di ko maitanong sa iyo. Batch 95 ka ba ng College sa CSJL? Kung oo ka batch mo ba so Mark Anthony Asis? Knights team B.
Team mate ko tong kasmot na to dati sa basketball.

arriba95
08-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Pare off topic wala kasi akong PM mode eh kaya di ko maitanong sa iyo. Batch 95 ka ba ng College sa CSJL? Kung oo ka batch mo ba so Mark Anthony Asis? Knights* team B.
Team mate ko tong kasmot na to dati sa basketball.*

High School '95 bro. Thanks..let's keep the faith.

danny
08-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Pare off topic wala kasi akong PM mode eh kaya di ko maitanong sa iyo. Batch 95 ka ba ng College sa CSJL? Kung oo ka batch mo ba so Mark Anthony Asis? Knights team B.
Team mate ko tong kasmot na to dati sa basketball.

High School '95 bro. Thanks..let's keep the faith.

Mukhang nag-iisa ka sa kampanyang ito , arriba.

Imbitahan mo pang ang mga Letranista.

LION
09-08-2006, 09:24 AM
I got unverified news that right after the San Beda vs. Letran game last Wednesday, the team manager of Letran (the Calvento look alike) followed the San Beda players to the dugout and shouted "niluluto ninyo ang laro".

Mike Advani, the Red Lions' team manager, brushed it aside and just smiled but the Letran team manager continued to shout unprintable words which eventually irritated Mike. Mike was about to confront the team manager of Letran but he was restrained by Bedan priests.

I just hope that if ever Letran hurdles the semi finals, Letranites should abide by the spirit of sportsmanship as espoused here by arriba95. Kung sa tingin nung team manager ng Letran e niluto yung laro, mag file sila ng protesta. He is the team manager of Letran anyway and that means that he is a very influential part of the team. Kaso, ni wala naman kaming narinig sa Letran side na "niluto" nga yung laro.

I will not discuss here the merits of the game and the performance of the referees. The former is a non-issue. As regards the latter, we Bedans feel that we got the short end of it because of the manhandling that our players got. But that topic is not proper here.

Bedans never instigate any provocative act. We have learned the lessons of the past. But that does not mean that we are passive. . We just hope that this unfortunate incident if indeed true will no longer be repeated and that level-headed Letranites who comprise majority of the Letran community will police their own ranks. They should weed out the hooligans from their institutions or, at the very least, put the leash on them.

I think that it is high time for Letranites to veer away from their image as hooligans. Such impression, in the end, will not do you or your school any good. This is a very unfortunate event considering that we Bedans are even rooting/hoping/praying for a San Beda vs. Letran finals.

I hope that Letranites in this forum will take this message in a positive light.

Animo San Beda!!!

Arriba Letran!!!

arriba95
09-08-2006, 10:02 AM
oh..that guy..the calvento look-alike. pikon talaga yun pg natatalo kami. i remember watching a pbl game last 2004 at the letran gym. it was toyota-otis vs. montana. when the final buzzer sounded, there was some commotion caused by an encounter between ronjay enrile and al magpayo. then this guy (calvento) threw a monobloc chair up in the air. this angered paul guerrero of montana (a former knight). the two had a shouting match until cooler heads intervened.

personally, i think he shouldnt be in the letran bench or in the team management. sportsmanship just isnt in his vocabulary. all he wants is to win at all costs, even to the prejudice of the letran community.

to the bedans, i apologize for the acts of this man. just keep your level-headedness. i do hope that this call would be realized and translated into real "action," that is, sports should be limited to the playing court and is not to be tainted by personal emotions and ego trips.* *

to the letran community (esp. admin,OP,management,coaching staff), pls evaluate the conduct of this fellow and determine once and for all if hes fit to be where he is now.

peace out...

oca
09-08-2006, 10:03 AM
I got unverified news that right after the San Beda vs. Letran game last Wednesday, the team manager of Letran (the Calvento look alike) followed the San Beda players to the dugout and shouted "niluluto ninyo ang laro".*

He is not the current Team Manager.

But this slip does not detract from the points you have raised and the message it wishes to convey.

LION
09-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks Oca and Arriba95.

My apologies for that slip.

Dont worry Arriba, majority of the Bedans are still hoping for a San Beda vs. Letran finals.

lekiboy
09-08-2006, 01:09 PM
oh..that guy..the calvento look-alike. pikon talaga yun pg natatalo kami. i remember watching a pbl game last 2004 at the letran gym. it was toyota-otis vs. montana. when the final buzzer sounded, there was some commotion caused by an encounter between ronjay enrile and al magpayo. then this guy (calvento) threw a monobloc chair up in the air. this angered paul guerrero of montana (a former knight). the two had a shouting match until cooler heads intervened.

personally, i think he shouldnt be in the letran bench or in the team management. sportsmanship just isnt in his vocabulary. all he wants is to win at all costs, even to the prejudice of the letran community.

to the bedans, i apologize for the acts of this man. just keep your level-headedness. i do hope that this call would be realized and translated into real "action," that is, sports should be limited to the playing court and is not to be tainted by personal emotions and ego trips.* *

to the letran community (esp. admin,OP,management,coaching staff), pls evaluate the conduct of this fellow and determine once and for all if hes fit to be where he is now.

peace out...

We are all getting there , guys. Both sides still have some deviants...Dahan dahan lang.. pasasaan pa at papunta din dun.
Let's just role model. Alam kong naaaapakahirap pigilin ang sarili.....pero pag may mga anak ka na, you will be more sensitive... :):)
My admiration to your objectivity, Arriba.

MonL
09-08-2006, 02:50 PM
As I was walking through the parking lot back toward Dencio's after getting the game stats from the dugout/pressroom, I met an elderly Letran alumnus (panahon pa ata ni Freddie Webb) wearing a blue T-shirt with red "Letran" spelled out. He shook my hand, smiled and congratulated me, and said "Animo San Beda."

I smiled back and told him: "We will meet again." :)

christian
09-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Sir magka-batch ba kayo? ;D

LION
09-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Damuho kang bata ka. Yari ka kay MonL sa miyerkoles.

Ingat po! Ingat po!

MonL
09-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Sir magka-batch ba kayo?* ;D

Ang kapanahunan ko ay si Frankie Lim, Chito Loyzaga at Jayvee Yango.

.....Damuho ka.* ;D

MonL
09-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Damuho kang bata ka. Yari ka kay MonL sa miyerkoles.*

Ingat po!* Ingat po!

At ikaw......

bugleboy
09-08-2006, 07:17 PM
^aba, same age range pala tayo. iyon nga lang, different sides. :)

MonL
09-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Sir magka-batch ba kayo?* ;D

Ang kapanahunan ko ay si Frankie Lim, Chito Loyzaga at Jayvee Yango.

.....Damuho ka.* ;D

Teka, teka, huling hirit.... Nauna ako ng konti kay Mike Advani. Konti lang. ;D

MonL
09-08-2006, 07:23 PM
^aba, same age range pala tayo.* iyon nga lang, different sides. :)

Senyasan na lang tayo sa Araneta kung makatagpo namin kayo sa finals......please lang!! :)

ESCALERA JR.
09-08-2006, 11:10 PM
^aba ey di nagkakalayo mga edad naten mga pare koy, halos kasabayan ko din mga yan, mga tirador namen nuon eh sina Itoy Esguerra, Mon SanJuan at Tim Coloso.

Kung gayon eh pagpasensyahan na lang ang mga bata, eh talagang ganyan pag mga estudyante, mapupusok...ang hanap lagi ay "action"

But i too would like to take notice of what you have just revealed in the dug-out last Wed. He is not even the Team Manager but only a die-hard Letran supporter, i think he is one of the pioneers of the F.R.O K.S (Fraternal Order of Knights). If we had our way, we would rather see him out of the Letran Team staff but unfortunately he he is one of the generous alumni spending for the team.

Pasensya na lang mga kasamang Bedans, mahirap kasi pag na sanay lagi manalo tapos biglang makakatikim ng sunod na talo. Letran has not tasted back to back loses for quite some time, so when the wheels of fortune start to grind not in our favor, parang napakiharap tanggapin ang talo.

But that was one heck of a game last Wed. However i am slowly having this nagging thought that we are not going to meet again until the next season. Olats na namn kanina, hayy naku, nadikitan na ng talo. :(

Goodluck to all teams on the Final 4 next week.

Red Vanquish
09-09-2006, 07:58 AM
Ayan nagkakabistuhan na!

MonL
09-09-2006, 10:22 AM
^aba ey di nagkakalayo mga edad naten mga pare koy, halos kasabayan ko din mga yan, mga tirador namen nuon eh sina Itoy Esguerra, Mon SanJuan at Tim Coloso.

Wag kalimutan si Ted McKinney at si Navales. ;D

bugleboy
09-09-2006, 10:49 AM
@escalera jr.,

mukhang mas matanda ka sa akin, bro. high school pa ako noong naglalaro sina san juan at coloso sa seniors. :)

lekiboy
09-09-2006, 11:33 AM
@escalera jr.,

mukhang mas matanda ka sa akin, bro.* high school pa ako noong naglalaro sina san juan at coloso sa seniors.* :)

??? ??? ???

ahhh....sino po sila? ;D mga teachers po ba sila... :o
ingat po!!! ingat po!!!!

MonL
09-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Modify post

MonL
09-09-2006, 05:33 PM
double post

MonL
09-09-2006, 05:35 PM
@escalera jr.,

mukhang mas matanda ka sa akin, bro.* high school pa ako noong naglalaro sina san juan at coloso sa seniors.* :)

??? ??? ???

ahhh....sino po sila?* ;D mga teachers po ba sila... :o
ingat po!!! ingat po!!!!

Tama ka rin... Si McKinney at Mon Navales ay tuturuan ka lang ng Roughhouse Basketball 101: Ist lesson mo: siko sa mukha. Lesson #2: saka na muna. Damputin mo muna ang pira-pirasong mukha mo sa playing court.* *:o :D

Si Ted McKinney lang naman ang pinakaunang nakapagpapikon sa generally level-headed na si Jayvee Yango.
Seriously, San Juan, Esguerra and Coloso are three of the Knights' greatest players.

arriba95
07-26-2009, 03:17 AM
Here we go again. Di na ba tayo natuto?

Saw the game live. I somehow regretted it. On that Friday, I felt ashamed to be a Letranite.

From my vantage point, Kevin Alas started it all, by giving an arm nudge to the head of Sudan Daniel at the final buzzer. Umalis na lang ako kahit gusto ko pa sanang kumanta ng "Alma Mater Letran," at ipagmalaking "Letranista Ako."

Totoo nga yata ang sinasabi: Ang Letran, pikon talo. Sportsmanship naman dyan.

Kung masama ang loob sa pagkatalo, kamayan ang kalaban at bumawi na lang sa susunod na pagtutuos. Kung may reklamo sa mga referee o teknikal na aspeto ng laro, dumulog sa Mancomm o magprotesta. Kung gustong manakit o makipag-away, mag try-out sa UFC. Simple lang diba.

Kung natalo pa rin kahit lumaban ng todo at ibinuhos ang lahat, wag na mag-dahilan na "nanalo ang kalaban kasi may import." Maging proud na lang tayo na dugong Pinoy lang ang ating pinapaunlad sa palakasan, MANALO O MATALO. Wag nang pintasan ang iba, nasa Rules naman ang pagkakaroon nila ng foreigner-athlete. At kung gustong baguhin ang Rules, dumulog (ulet) sa Mancomm.

Kung nagkamali na ang ating manlalaro dala ng di pagtanggap sa pagkatalo, wag na nating palalain sa pamamagitan ng pagbato ng kung anu-ano sa hardcourt at sa arena. Hindi tayo dapat gumagawa ng mga bagay para bigyang katotohanan ang sigaw sa ating "Iskwater," "Walang Modo," at iba pa.

Kung anuman ang sumunod na pangyayari ay reaction lamang ng mga Bedista. Yung pagpalag ni Sudan, pagsugod din ng Red Lions bench sa hardcourt para tumulong o umawat, pagbato rin ng kung anu-ano ng crowd nila, at ang iba pang hamunan at awayan na nangyari.

Kevin, Knights, Coach, Kapwa Letranista, pakiusap naman. Magbago na tayo. Sabi nga na ang school colors natin ay "Blue and Red," (not Red and Blue) which signify NOBILITY OF SPIRIT BEFORE BRAVERY, WHICH SHOULD MANIFEST ONLY WHEN FIRED UP BY A CAUSE. Kung di pa natin ito lubusang naiintindihan, abay mag seminar ulet tayo kina Father Lana, Father Vic, at sa mga Dominikano na bumuo at bumubuo ng Letran at ng "Knights," bago pa man makipagtagisan sa palakasan.

Hihintayin pa ba nating ma-suspend ang mga players at masayang ang lahat ng preparasyon natin? O ma-suspend ang buong team? O ma-ban ang school sa Basketball o sa NCAA? O makarma tayo na hindi na muling makapag-uwi ng kampeonato? O maging tatak na (kung hindi pa) ng Letranista ang pagiging pikon talo, barbaro, hindi sibilisado, basag-ulo, o takaw-away?

Ako, ayoko. Kaya ginagawan ko ng paraan. Kagaya nito.

Sana kayo rin.

At sa kabila ng lahat, hindi ako magsasawa at mahihiyang sabihing: Arriba Letran!

(Pahabol: Mga Bedista, flagrant foul yung ginawa nyong pagkantiyaw kay RJ Jazul na "Baba! Baba! Baba!" nung first half. Basketball ito, hindi pagandahan ng mukha =p)

arriba95
07-26-2009, 03:23 AM
Sa NCAA Community: Para sa inyo rin ito. Sa anumang paraang makakatulong.

Regular Grey
07-26-2009, 07:31 AM
I have an uncle who is a letranite na pareho ng kaisipang ipinararating ni Arriba 95. Malakas din sa asaran, galit sa referees, ipaglalaban ang Letran. Bumibiyahe pa yan sa isang medyo malayong bayan mula sa norte para manood.

Pero kapag natalo na, kahit na ano pa yan, may Ekwe o Sudan, maling tawag ng referees, etc, TUMATANGGAP siya ng pag ka talo. Nahihiya at natatawa siya doon sa mga taong nag su suot ng ALL Filipino Champs. Mas makitid pa raw sa side streets ng UST ang mga utak nito.

Nitong huling laro kalaban ang San Beda, di niya matanggap na ganun ang inasta ng mga Alumni at estudyante ng Letran. Sa dami ng batang nanonood at sumuporta para sa letran, kitang kita ng mga ito ang MALING UGALING umiiral at pinaiiral sa kanyang mahal na paaralan.

Biniro ko nga, sabi ko bawi na lang sa susunod, sagot niya sa akin, di na ako manonood ng laro ng Letran, NAKAKA HIYA AT NAKAKA WALANG GANA.

Alam ko may mag question sa loyalty ng uncle ko na ito, pero mga tol, 3 years niyang binigyang medalya ang paaralan ninyo sa athletics. Di pa full scholarship yun. Layo pa ng bina biyahe nito para lang manood. Pero yung sabihin niyang di na siya manonood ulit. Ibang galit at pagka dismaya ang tumama sa kanya.

duphaR007
07-27-2009, 07:44 AM
amen to what arriba said. sana next time wala nang away at laro lang ito. dapat sportsmansip ang pinapakita and yan ang ncaa.

napakaganda ng laban and para masira lang nang dahilan sa isang cheap shot ay its not worth it. dapat kalimutan na ang incident at ilagay na sa baul. lets just pray na sana every ncaa game will be well played and walang gulo para na rin sa ating mahal na liga.

i watched the game. pasencia na kung natawag man na baba si jazul last game though hindi ko narinig. pasencia na rin kung naisigaw nanaman ang pangit na iskwater jeer at dahil lamang ito sa emosyon ng pagkadismaya na sinimulan ni kevin alas. sana rin ay matigil na ang beda tulo laway jeer at kung ano ano pang di magandang pakinggan na jeers dahil ito ay pagpapakita ng pagka walang respeto hindi lang sa kabilang school kundi sa mismong school na iyong pinaggalingan.

bugleboy
07-27-2009, 02:02 PM
I was also there at the game, though I must admit that i do not share the opinion of arriba 95 re Kevin Alas. From my vantage point, the contact was incidental and within the context of the game. Ditto with Sudan Daniel's reaction and the subsequent counter-reactions from the Letran and San Beda players. Kahit sa NBA o PBA man nangyayari ito -- even though they are fighting only over money. Dito pa kaya na school pride ang nakataya? So I wouldn't be too harsh on the players. Dala lang siguro ng kabataan o bugso ng emosyon. Actually, the players, game officials, coaches did very well in policing themselves and could very well have put a quick closure to this. i was especially impressed with Coach Louie Alas and Coach Frankie Lim. They were quick to go to the crux of the action to separate the players, thereby preventing further untoward events. Both are fathers who have player-sons. Being a father myself, I know that I would not have been as calm as both these guys if my son had been involved in that melee. So, to both Coach Louie and Coach Frankie -- arriba and animo!

In my opinion, what should be corrected are the following:

Letranites:

- We should really stop that despicable "Beda tulo laway" jeer. It's crass, unbecoming, and, as the Bedans pointed out, no longer accurate.
- Our gallery should not have started the throwing of trash. This was really shameful and uncalled for. We should have let the players sort out their own problems on court.
- Our alumni and students should know better than to engage Bedans in word wars or fisticuffs. Matatanda na tayo. Tigilan na natin ito.

Bedans:

- Stop that "Iskwater" jeer.
- Don't dish out more than you can take. Mabuti na lang at hindi pilkon itong si Jazul at si Del Rosario katulad ni Marlou Aquino...
- Stop referring to Letranites and Letran players as "lumpen" (in Gameface or in any other forum). Some of you may think it is exceedingly clever to hide insults behind obscure Marxist terms, but it is definitely not funny. In fact, referring to Letranites as "lumpen" is worse than calling us squatters. At least yung squatters, walang lang talagang matirahan. Ang mga lumpen ay mga kriminal.

The long and short of this is that both sides -- Letranites and Bedans -- need to institute reforms. Let's all be men enough to call a spade a spade, shall we?

LION
07-27-2009, 02:35 PM
^ Madali lang tayong magkakaintindihan kung ganyan ang usapan.

christian
07-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Agree.

Hatsoff arriba and bugleboy.

BedanRoar
07-28-2009, 11:08 AM
It's nice to see & hear that we are heading in one Direction. Which is, to finally put a STOP to all these uncalled incidents. May second round pa and I hope we learned from this. PEACE!!!

riou
09-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Buhayin ko lang to, mga letranista talagang tama na we start changing our behavior during NCAA games.

BedanRoar
09-08-2010, 09:16 AM
During my Student years, I would regularly visit our Alumi's Office (masarap makinig sa mga kwento ng older alumni at patay oras ;D) and there were regular visitors din na Spanish Mestizos (Age late 50's to 60's). They were introduced to me as Letran Alumni's. Ganun kaganda pala samahan ng Generation nila. ;)

lekiboy
09-08-2010, 09:25 AM
During my Student years, I would regularly visit our Alumni Office (masarap makinig sa mga kwento ng older alumni at patay oras ;D) and there were regular visitors din na Spanish Mestizos (Age late 50's to 60's). They were introduced to me as Letran Alumni. Ganun kaganda pala samahan ng Generation nila. ;)

medyo matagal na nga yun tito- :)

BedanRoar
09-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Hahaha...Di pa ganun katagal. medyo sariwa pa sa isip ko ;D ;D ;D

riou
09-08-2010, 11:06 AM
sino po yung mga letran alumni? yung mga spanish mestizo's? Buti pa kayo nakaexperience mameet mga old letran alumni. kaya po dapat kayo na ang magkkwento samin nang mga kwento nila senyo ;D

BedanRoar
09-08-2010, 11:25 AM
sino po yung mga letran alumni? yung mga spanish mestizo's? Buti pa kayo nakaexperience mameet mga old letran alumni. kaya po dapat kayo na ang magkkwento samin nang mga kwento nila senyo ;D

Sa totoo lang, I couldn't remember their names anymore. Pero at that time, ang ka Jam nila ang grupo ni Spanky Badolato (Older brother ni Ato Badolato).

May tradition daw sila na kapag nag champion. May motorcade ang champion school at dadaanan lahat ng member schools ng NCAA (Sports pa tao nuon). I doubt you can do that practice these days.....Malaking gulo! ;D

BedanRoar
09-08-2010, 11:57 AM
May time din before during the San Beda Letran Match. Wherein, the halftime break (not sure, or before the game). Letran Cheerleaders did the Bedan Cheers & Us doing the Letran cheers. Tapos kamayan sa court ;)

lekiboy
09-08-2010, 12:50 PM
May time din before during the San Beda Letran Match. Wherein, the halftime break (not sure, or before the game). Letran Cheerleaders did the Bedan Cheers & Us doing the Letran cheers. Tapos kamayan sa court ;)

tama then nagkabatuhan na nung patapos na ang 4th Q. ;D

Rafiboy_05
09-09-2010, 12:23 AM

may ganito nung 2007 di ba? sabay ginawa yung halftime ng Letran & San Beda. kasabay ng Letran cheerleaders yung San Beda cheerleaders na nagperform ng cheer ng Letran then vice versa. right after nung game nagkaroon ng away mula court hanggang bleachers ;D

riou
09-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Ang ganda na sana nang araw na yun nabulilyaso pa. But what really piss me off is after nun samin sinisi ang nangyareng away nang MANCOM namin kaya daw wag na daw namin ulit gagawin yun. What th F**?! sila ano connection nun samin eh hindi naman kami nagsimula nang away,

LION
09-09-2010, 08:51 AM
^Bwahahahaha!

Dapat kasama sa halftime performance si Jose Mari Lacson at Fr. Calvo para hindi na kayo masisi.