PDA

View Full Version : Post PEP test Scandal: What did La Salle do to Manny Salgado and Awoo Lacson?

Out_Of_The_Blue
07-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Can anybody from La Salle provide the answers? It was clear and settled that Manny Salgado and Awoo Lacson had a hand in the Benitez/Gatchalian PEP test scandal. What disciplinary actions, if there's any, did La Salle apply to Salgado and Lacson for their unwarranted actions?

bigfreeze_bibby
07-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Manny Salgado and Awoo Lacson are not anymore involved with the team or with the school after the news broke out in the open regarding the eligibility of Benitez and Gatchalian.

spinach
07-11-2006, 04:41 PM
^Not responsive.

atenean_blooded
07-11-2006, 09:55 PM
I understand that Salgado's also been banned for life from all UAAP events.

But as to why La Salle hasn't sued him and Lacson, if their findings really do reveal that Salgado and Lacson are behind the PEP test scandal, eludes me and reason.

Out_Of_The_Blue
07-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Manny Salgado and Awoo Lacson are not anymore involved with the team or with the school after the news broke out in the open regarding the eligibility of Benitez and Gatchalian.

Can't La Salle pursue a case against them even if they're already out of La Salle? How come they were still compelled to shed light about the matter when La Salle conducted its own investigation?

EngWalker
07-12-2006, 12:52 AM
Gusto niyo kayo mag-sue tutal sanay na naman kayo dyan. "I'll sue you! I'll sue you!" Ask gfy.

Fried Green Tomato
07-12-2006, 07:13 AM
Provide the answers?

As what the ateneans love to say... We're going to answer only once a case is filed in the proper venue.

That's fair enough. tit for tat.

bigfreeze_bibby
07-12-2006, 07:42 AM
^Not responsive.

Hindi ako obligadong magpaliwanag sa inyo. That's the info that I've got. If you want to pursue more, go ahead and talk to Bro. Armin about this concern.

brian
07-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Can anybody from La Salle provide the answers? It was clear and settled that Manny Salgado and Awoo Lacson had a hand in the Benitez/Gatchalian PEP test scandal. What disciplinary actions, if there's any, did La Salle apply to Salgado and Lacson for their unwarranted actions?

ateneans ( mga ilan ilan lang diyan ha),

sige gawin na natin pex ang gameface......napakahirap niyo hindi pansinin!!!! para kayong tinga sa ngipin dulot ng mais na pag sinusungkit lalong bumabaon....

pansinin niyo, wala naman sa amin ang umeepal sa eagles nest niyo, pero talgang dadayuhin niyo kami par magpapansin lang..

we have all done what was necessary re the issue. the two have resigned (di namain pinagapply sa nba), we have taken full responsibility for our actions and even returned our trophy (pero champion pa rin kami he he!)..now, if you want to file criminal charges then go ahead, no one's stopping any of you...

pero ang issue niyo away niyo bgyan ng linaw..mga hipokrito!!!!

tama na yan..

brian
07-12-2006, 09:43 AM
oops double post

gameface_one
07-12-2006, 12:05 PM

ateneans ( mga ilan ilan lang diyan ha),

sige gawin na natin pex ang gameface......napakahirap niyo hindi pansinin!!!! para kayong tinga sa ngipin dulot ng mais na pag sinusungkit lalong bumabaon....

pansinin niyo, wala naman sa amin ang umeepal sa eagles nest niyo, pero talgang dadayuhin niyo kami par magpapansin lang..

we have all done what was necessary re the issue. the two have resigned (di namain pinagapply sa nba), we have taken full responsibility for our actions and even returned our trophy (pero champion pa rin kami he he!)..now, if you want to file criminal charges then go ahead, no one's stopping any of you...

pero ang issue niyo away niyo bgyan ng linaw..mga hipokrito!!!!

tama na yan..

Hi Brian. Pls tone down the posts. There are better ways of answering the questions. The thread starter just raised a point of inquiry technically. You can do the same in the Blue Eagles' Nest if you want. Nevertheless, your mod, Bigfreeze Bibby, has the power to control the discussions here should they go out of hand.

Hope you got my point. Salamat.

Fried Green Tomato
07-12-2006, 12:31 PM
The thread starter was on an obvious fishing expedition if not flamebaiting attempt.

Starting a thread like this in a forum for the Green Archers would likely get hostile reactions from some greens here.

Although the thread starter pretends to be naive with the way he asked the questions, let's not fool ourselves in believing that they were real honest inquiries.

Nope, we're not going to do that in BEN. We respect that it's the home of the eagles. Let's try to respect each other's turf unless we want another pex here.

gameface_one
07-12-2006, 12:48 PM
The thread starter was on an obvious fishing expedition if not flamebaiting attempt.

Starting a thread like this in a forum for the Green Archers would likely get hostile reactions from some greens here.

Although the thread starter pretends to be naive with the way he asked the questions, let's not fool ourselves in believing that they were real honest inquiries.

Nope, we're not going to do that in BEN. We respect that it's the home of the eagles. Let's try to respect each other's turf unless we want another pex here.

Thanks FGT for expressing your opinion. We have already warned the thread starter about the possibility of escalating this to a full blown bashing thread. Rest assured that this thread will be under control specially when it is happening inside your home. We have no doubt about the capability of Bigfreeze Bibby in handling such situation if it indeed happens. Aside from Bigfreeze, we will be your 2nd line of control here to ensure that things like this don't go out of hand.

In the meantime, La Sallians may or may not answer the inquiries. Should this thread becomes dormant, Bigfreeze Bibby can always lock it.

EngWalker
07-12-2006, 01:38 PM
Baka nasa states na sila Awoo and Manny. Baka kinukuha as statistician and manager ng isang Division 1 school and may possibility pa daw that they will be the 1st Filipino statistician and manager sa NBA. ;)

La Salle administration will do what they deem is appropriate to Awoo and Manny. No need to get suggestions from people who don't have the balls to say the truth.

bigfreeze_bibby
07-12-2006, 02:29 PM
To be honest, it is up to the Brothers and Admin to decide whether to push for filing a case, if it is really necessary. Yung non-involvement nung dalawa sa ngayon is already enough for me and we are now moving forward in terms of the sports program.

If you guys really feel that you need to dig deeper on the reason for non-filing of criminal charges against the two, I suggest you go straight ahead to Bro. Armin or Dra. Quebengco for further clarifications. I think this is way too much for me or for anyone else to investigate on this issue further.

For now, I'll lock this thread bago pagpiyestahan pa ng iba.