PDA

View Full Version : The Falcons in Season 69 of the UAAP

fraternizer
07-09-2006, 09:01 AM
Adamson has been an enigma these past few years in the UAAP. It has consistently been ranked as middle of the pack and there were even times when experts tagged it as the dark horse or even a championship spoiler. The Falcons, however, have repeatedly underachieved, leaving observers dumbfounded. The last minute disqualification of players, Alonzo last season and now Capati, as well as the parade of head coaches have obviously not helped. The pre-season questions about their main man, Ken Bono, and Coach Leo Austria will be answered as the games are played and the storyline promises to be as interesting as a Korean telenovela.

fraternizer
07-09-2006, 10:37 AM
I arrived late in the first half of the UE game, just in time to see the Falcons trim a 10-point first quarter deficit to 5 points, 31-26, going into the break.* Adamson seemed to be playing well as a team up to that point with a number of players contributing well.* That all changed in the third quarter when the Warriors dropped a 26-point bomb to take full control of tha game behind their guard-centered plays.* Watching the defense of Falcons Yong and Pacheco reminded me of the term used by an NBA commentator, "parachuters' club."* They'd bite at almost every fake, making it too easy for Warriors Custodio and Arellano to get closer to the basket for higher percentage shots.* UE raced to a double-digit lead after halftime and was never threatened.* Had Ken Bono not carried the fight for the Falcons in the second half, it would have been much worse than the final score of 62-50.

The frontline of the Falcons held their own, with Bono and Hugnatan frequently getting their way inside the paint.* It was the guards and the wingmen that let them down: Poloyapoy did not assert himself offensively; Canuday did make the lone trey of the team out of their 14 attempts, but failed to take charge when he was on the court; Agustin was frustrated and turnover prone; and, Cabahug shot a sorry 1 of 9 from the field.

I was pleasantly surprised with Bono.* There were pre-season talk about how out of shape he was and how there was a chance that he wouldn't even be included in the line-up.* He played almost all, save for the dying seconds, of the second half, for a total of 30 minutes.* He had game-highs of 18 points and 4 offensive rebounds and team-highs of 3 assists and 2 blocks.* I do not know if it was the lighting at the Big Dome or the cut, color and pattern of their uniform, but he actually looked thinner than last season.* Notice has been served: It's Bono's team, period.

I was a bit disappointed with the coaching staff.* I am not familiar with Coach Austria's system yet but there appeared to be minimal intervention when it was evidently needed.* The adjustments at both ends seemed too little and too late.* I think this is only the second tournament of Adamson with Austria at the helm, the first one being the FMC Summer League, so there is definitely room for improvement.

I was amused by my seatmate's remark during as the Warriors were making their 3rd quarter run, "Derrick has been coaching UE for quite a while now so he's already refined the system."* I tried to correct him by saying that Dindo Pumaren was UE's coach, to which he answered, pointing to the UE bench, "Do you really believe that Dindo is the head coach?"* I looked over and beside Dindo was an assistant who, for the rest of the game, sat uncomfortably sideways to better relay Derrick's instructions to Dindo from the patron seats.

UE 62:* Borboran 14, Arellano 12, Custodio 11, Espiritu 7, Martinez 6, Thiele 4, Gregorio 4, Bandaying 2, Canizares 2, Llagas 0, Labagala 0.
ADU 50:* Bono 18, Hugnatan 12, Canuday 6, Pacheco 5, Agustin 5, Cabahug 4, Santos 0, Yong 0, Poloyapoy 0, Basilio 0.

Quarter scores:* 22-12, 31-26, 57-43, 62-50

Kid Cubao
07-09-2006, 05:32 PM
tingin ko kulang pa sa urgency yung adamson falcons. yes, i agree that they look lost at times, but whether it's due to their inability to execute the new system or their old habit of "bahala na, may mga games pang pwede tayong bumawi" is open for my own self-debate.

UE unleashed a balanced attack with mark borboran, marcy, and bonbon showing the way. along the way, the big three's scoring output was supported by a total of 25 points scattered by espiritu and co., and one wonders how the game outcome would have gone if the falcons limited the warriors' supporting cast.

marami pang pwedeng gawin ang adamson to get back into the thick of things, but if they can get more people involved in the scoring drive the way UE did, i'm sure it wouldn't hurt.

bchoter
07-09-2006, 08:24 PM
I think Adamson will get better as the season progresses. They could probably start with the benching of Poloyapoy until the next FMC. Pacheco should be given more playing time. Cabahug must learn to play with 5 players instead of 2 where the other one is his "tiga labas". Marc Agustin will be many times better if he only cared.

Sam Miguel
07-10-2006, 02:30 PM
These Falcons need a wakeup call. How can a team this deep and this talented underacheive in this manner the past three or four years? Ken Bono, in spite of the fan jokes, is perhaps the best true center in the UAAP. Jomar Canuday and Pat Cabahug have the handles to run a team. Mark Agustin is a talented athlete. Rommel Hugnatan is a serviceable 4/5. Jun Yong and Mike Pacheco are great slashers and shooters. They have a consummate professional for a coach. So what the heck is going on with this team?

arhtmahn
07-25-2006, 02:26 AM
I was amused by my seatmate's remark during as the Warriors were making their 3rd quarter run, "Derrick has been coaching UE for quite a while now so he's already refined the system."* I tried to correct him by saying that Dindo Pumaren was UE's coach, to which he answered, pointing to the UE bench, "Do you really believe that Dindo is the head coach?"* I looked over and beside Dindo was an assistant who, for the rest of the game, sat uncomfortably sideways to better relay Derrick's instructions to Dindo from the patron seats.

OT - I think the fact that in the NAS the lower box seats are farther from the bench contributed to the loss of UE.

Back to the topic.* Those who saw Adamson play during the FMC Summer League are not really surprised by the Falcons' recent wins.* They were bracketed with the likes of FEU (Team A), Arellano, San Sebastian and Ateneo (Team B) and were very competitive despite an incomplete roster.* I agree with some observers that Adamson will probably slug it out with FEU for the last slot in the Final Four.

There is no denying that Bono is, to quote other posters, big-boned or body fat enhanced that is why he is such an easy target for ridicule.* His game, however, is all the comeback he needs.* Aside from putting up beefy numbers (sorry, couldn't resist), he has shown leadership and is proving to be a legit big time player, making pivotal plays when needed.* The system of Austria is finally showing positive results and I think this is just the start.

MonL
07-25-2006, 07:43 AM
There is no denying that Bono is, to quote other posters, big-boned or body fat enhanced that is why he is such an easy target for ridicule.* His game, however, is all the comeback he needs.* Aside from putting up beefy numbers (sorry, couldn't resist), he has shown leadership and is proving to be a legit big time player, making pivotal plays when needed.* The system of Austria is finally showing positive results and I think this is just the start.

Art,

It's a given. he's got game. It's his conditioning that causes ridicule. He could be sooooo much better than what he is now.

Several months ago, we contemplated here in this forum what Bono's numbers would be like if he would reduce weight. We surmised that his improvement would be inversely proportional to the weight he would lose. That may be too much, but assuming he would lose 30 excess pounds, Adamson would have a monster playing for them in the UAAP.

But will we ever know?

Paul of Bataan
07-25-2006, 12:01 PM
he's already impressive as it is. pero tama si monL, if he were able to lose at least 20 lbs of excess weight and be as strong in the 4th quarter as in the first, i bet adamson would be the league's unbeaten team at this stage in the tournament, not ateneo.

Sam Miguel
08-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Looks like the Falcons continue to have problems with Ateneo. JC Intal lifted Ateneo to a one-point nailbiter of a win over the Falcons in today's game.

Sam Miguel
08-25-2006, 01:26 PM
What are the scenarios for Adamson to make the Final 4 now?

kaybee07
08-25-2006, 07:19 PM
What are the scenarios for Adamson to make the Final 4 now?

I think the Falcons have to win at least three of their four remaining games...

MonL
09-01-2006, 08:24 AM
After the Falcons' BIG win over UE,* the greatest understatement in Adamson history was uttered:

"Ken has always been big for us. " said Adamson coach Leo Austria.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D* Need anyone* say more?* *:D* * * *>>>>===Beeowww!==>

LION
09-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Ayos, mukhang tuloy tuloy na sa semis ito. mabibigay na rin yung bagong uniforms at meal allowance. :)

oca
09-01-2006, 10:51 AM
The Falcons must be very happy with their standing.

Wala silang paki-alam sa kapalaran ng ibang teams. They just have to win their remaining 2 games,they avoid complications and make it easily to the F4. If luck would be on their side, they may even get a play-off for the second twice-to-beat advantage.

Sa dami ng suliranin niyo, kung ang pagpasok sa F4 ay magpapabuti sa kalagayan ninyo, sana nga ay pumasok na kayo sa semis.

mangtsito
09-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Ayos, mukhang tuloy tuloy na sa semis ito. mabibigay na rin yung bagong uniforms at meal allowance. :)

Sabi siguro ng humahawak ng pera "Putik, makakabili na sana ako ng bagong laptop...."

bluebruiser90
09-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Heard from the UST thread that Adamson lost to the Tigers.* From an outside chance for a top two finish, the Falcons will now have their backs to the wall and face a must win vs. NU in its final game to at least force a play-offs for a final four slot.* It also left some hope for the defending champs Tams to still make it to the final four.

kaybee07
09-03-2006, 09:27 PM
I'm sure the Falcons will bounce back from their loss today and beat NU on Thursday. They just have to get the lousy officiating from today's game out of their thoughts.

taurus_pride
09-03-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm sure the Falcons will bounce back from their loss today and beat NU on Thursday. They just have to get the lousy officiating from today's game out of their thoughts.

I agree! Obvious na obvious ang dumi ng tawagan. Not that I am a supporter of the Falcons but the referees earlier were the one who decided which team will win the game not the players! It was so damn obvious! It was such a big disappointment that the falcons actually played well except for someone but the calls of the referees were soooo bad! UST was so desperate to be in the final 4 that they have to do nasty things pa talaga! Buhay basketball nga naman... tsk tsk...

the_red_one
09-04-2006, 12:19 AM
its just breaks of the game dude... everyone had its fair share so it just evens things out

kaybee07
09-04-2006, 08:28 PM

I agree! Obvious na obvious ang dumi ng tawagan. Not that I am a supporter of the Falcons but the referees earlier were the one who decided which team will win the game not the players! It was so damn obvious! It was such a big disappointment that the falcons actually played well except for someone but the calls of the referees were soooo bad! UST was so desperate to be in the final 4 that they have to do nasty things pa talaga! Buhay basketball nga naman... tsk tsk...

Right on, taurus! Meron ba namang team na matatapos na ang isang buong quarter eh hindi pa natatawagan ng foul?! Kung di pa naman nasigawan ng "Luto, luto!" hindi pa tatawag ng two fouls ang mga refs! 6 attempts lang sa FT sa entire first half ang AdU, while UST had 14.

Not that UST didn't work hard for that win, but I just wish the refs called the game fairly. I know AdU would have scored more than they did last night.

Posterized
09-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Kaybee, cheer for your Alma Mater on Thursday. Pag panalo Ateneo, pasok ang Adamson. ;D

oca
09-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Kaybee, cheer for your Alma Mater on Thursday. Pag panalo Ateneo, pasok ang Adamson. ;D

Sa opinyon ko, hindi na kailangan ng dagdag na tulong ng Ateneo kontra FEU. I don't think the Tamaraws are up to the challenge. Dami nilang kulang...end game execution, walang gigil. Sabihin nilang motivated sila, but it does not show in their games. Kung ulam pa yan, kulang sa rekado. Matabang. Then, nasa FEU pa ang pressure to win. Dagdag mo pa, lamang si Black over Flores pagdating sa diskarte.

Dasalan niyo pa yung laban ng Falcons at Bulldogs.

Out of contention na ang Bulldogs. Papasok sa laro yan ng walang pressure.* Then, naging banner story yung panalo ng UP in their last game. I am sure they would want to end their season in the same fashion. Mas may dating pa nga yan, dahil it puts into peril the final 4 aspirations of another team. Obviously, the Bulldogs would want that kind of ending to their campaign.

Kaya dapat, sa simula pa lang pukpok na ang Falcons. If they allow the Bulldogs that window of opportunity at end game, delikado.

Goodluck.

kaybee07
09-05-2006, 07:37 PM

Will do! Go Ateneo!! ;D

MonL
09-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Right on, taurus! Meron ba namang team na matatapos na ang isang buong quarter eh hindi pa natatawagan ng foul?! Kung di pa naman nasigawan ng "Luto, luto!" hindi pa tatawag ng two fouls ang mga refs! 6 attempts lang sa FT sa entire first half ang AdU, while UST had 14.

Not that UST didn't work hard for that win, but I just wish the refs called the game fairly. I know AdU would have scored more than they did last night.

Ako rin ay susuporta sa Falcons for a special reason: Sana at the end of the day, maganda ang kahulugan sa tainga ng ISA diyan ang mga salitang "Luto!!! Luto!!!" * ;D But kidding aside, he deserves the recognition he is getting as a great player.

LION
09-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Luto Luto ng mga chefs. :)

jembengzon
09-08-2006, 07:10 AM
congrats to the falcons for making the final four. when is the playoff vs. UST for 3rd. place ? :)

easter
09-08-2006, 07:23 AM
Congrats people! See you in the final four! :)

LION
09-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Ayos na ayos. Maibibigay na din ang meal allowance ng mga players. Yahooooo!!!!!

oca
09-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Final four na kayo!

One big step forward para sa inyo !

Playoff sa Sep14 kontra UST... regardless of the results of this game, I think you can handle either Ateno or UE in the semis.

Looking back at your second round games, I think you are the team that is playing consistently progressive. May ibubuhos pa, ika nga!

My gut feel is you will advance to the finals.

Have faith!

taurus_pride
09-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Yahoo! Final Four na ADU! ;D

Hope the players will pay with their HEART so we can be in the Finals!

God Bless ADAMSON!

MonL
09-09-2006, 09:22 PM

God Bless ADAMSON!

The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach.* ;D* * >>>==Beeoww!!!==>

taurus_pride
09-11-2006, 09:41 AM

God Bless ADAMSON!

bakit ba ganun? cant you just be happy for adu without insulting some of the players? tsk tsk tsk...

MonL
09-11-2006, 09:55 AM

God Bless ADAMSON!

bakit ba ganun? cant you just be happy for adu without insulting some of the players? tsk tsk tsk...

Apparently, you don't know me, and misinterpreted me, so I'll let this one pass.... :P

5FootCarrot
09-11-2006, 10:42 AM
With all due respect, MonL and LION (and to kaybee07 because I'm just a guest here), but if those remarks are so open to misinterpretation, maybe you shouldn't post them anymore.

MonL
09-11-2006, 11:02 AM
With all due respect, MonL and LION (and to kaybee07 because I'm just a guest here), but if those remarks are so open to misinterpretation, maybe you shouldn't post them anymore.

Dear Carrot,

I guess you are right, so in deference to them, I will temper/water down my posts from hereon. But let there be no mistake: I have NEVER put down Ken Bono THE MAN. I respect him and his game, and should he win the MVP for the season, I will be one very happy non-Adamson individual, because he has earned it.

To somehow show the difference between personal insults and a little fun(EDIT TO ADD: Batu-bato sa langit, ang matamaan, sapol.* ;D), I leave with this anecdote about an exchange between Winston Churchill and Lady Astor many years back:

Lady Astor :* Winston, you're drunk!!!
Churchill* * :* *And you, Madame, are ugly, but tomorrow I'll be sober and you'll still be ugly."

Nope, to me there is nothing ugly about Ken Bono and his game. Except....(ok, ok, shut up!!!* :-X)

Good luck to the Falcons, and to The Man!

LION
09-11-2006, 02:06 PM
^^^^ Ok ok. In deference to them I will leave their public house forever. Fun ain't allowed in birdland so I will just find another place where I can play. :)

Ayoko na rin kay Bono for MVP. kay JC Intal na lang ako. :)

5FootCarrot
09-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Hindi na kasi nakakatawa. Sa tutoo lang, matagal nang hindi nakakatawa.

Just sayin'.

EDITED TO ADD: Sorry about that, kaybee - back to your regular programming! :P

MonL
09-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Hindi na kasi nakakatawa. Sa tutoo lang, matagal nang hindi nakakatawa.

Just sayin'.

Okay.* (Turns and walks away toward the sunset, never to return.)

LION
09-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Wait for me!!!!! :)

kaybee07
09-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks Carrot, you're truly one of the most sensible posters here. You're one of the few non-AdU supporters who understands how sensitive and protective the Falcons fans are when it comes to our players.

Don't worry taurus, those who have insulted our players have been warned, and hopefully kung talagang nakakaintindi sila ay hindi na sila mang-iinis pa dito.

Go Falcons!

5FootCarrot
09-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks Carrot, you're truly one of the most sensible posters here. You're one of the few non-AdU supporters who understands how sensitive and protective the Falcons fans are when it comes to our players.

I'm not going to pretend that I haven't made fun of the Adamson players in the past (and of course, during games), but I try to behave while I'm here in the pro-Adamson forum kasi ayaw kong masita, hihihi ;D Doon na lang ako sa kung saan ako ang naninita.

I wasn't watching live last Thursday but heard that Coach Leo was going ballistic when Ateneo beat FEU and high-fiving everyone in sight. Pati raw si Hector nakiki-high-five din :o

What's going on with the team? I'm assuming they're trying to make adjustments to offset Leo Canuday's absence? (Almost forgot there's another important guy named Leo in Adamson...)

kaybee07
09-12-2006, 10:28 AM
'Yan naman ang gusto namin sa'yo Carrot, you're considerate enough to keep your Falcons jokes to a minimum when you visit our forum..

And that's what I've reminded our posters here time and time again. May mga nasasaktan tayo minsan sa mga pino-post natin so let's try to be sensitive to the feelings of others while we're here.

But while we're on the topic of nasasaktan, another Adamson point guard has been hospitalized this week. Marvin Poloyapoy has gone down with what looks like food poisoning. You can check out more updates on the Falcons in the new thread I started yesterday.

Sam Miguel
09-12-2006, 07:00 PM
My, my, where did those two gents from Mendiola go? And to think San Marcelino is just a short walk over the bridge and across the river. ;D

Oh well, onto Adamson basketball.

The Falcons are in the UAAP Final 4 for the first time since the format was instituted. This is the perfect opportunity for the whole team to shake off those "underacheiver" and "loser" labels off. I've been watching organized ball at every level since the Commonwealth era and I cannot for the life of me figure out why it took Adamson this long to finally make the F4 Party. Perhaps the biggest mistake they can therefore make is to take that "just happy to be here" mentality. They have a legit chance to make it all the way this season and they should grab it!

UST will be a tough customer to be sure. The Tigers are playing great basketball and seem to have a lot of momentum on their side. They have beaten the Top 2 teams in this tournament; Ateneo they ambushed after they took a 36-point pounding, UE they simply creamed in the first round. Jojo Duncil, Japs Cuan, Jervy Cruz, Allan Evangelista, Anto Espiritu and Dylan Ababou have been playing as if they've been playing together for a decade now, making up in hustle and heart what they lack in experience and guile.

Adamson will have to find a way to prevent UST from getting out into the open court. With Leo Canuday out Adamson will be hardpressed to run with the Tigers of Pido Jarencio. Leo Austria must find a way to keep UST within a tempo that will maximize Adamson's advantage in the post with Ken Bono, Roel Hugnatan and Jon Basilio. Marvin Poloyapoy and Pat Cabahug have to play smart and selfless ball, look for the pass first and get their bigmen in their comfort zones for drop passes and drive and draw plays. Cabahug's shooting will keep defenses honest. Mike Yong and Jun Pacheco better learn to play smarter defense and stop making like matadors or Cuan, Duncil, Francis Allera and Jun Cortez will take them to school.

Diversifying the offense will also be key for the Falcons. No one can stop Bono one on one, but one man cannot win important games on his own. Recognition and smart reading of the tightly-packed zones and matchup zone defenses of UST will be key. Look for the three trap guys above the extended foul line, usually Duncil, Cuan and Ababaou, mbecause those guys are going to keep running and denying the entry pass into the post while daring the guards to hit the outside shot. Pacheco and Cabahug should be ready to play a two-way game as decoys and main offensive options from the perimeter.

Odd man out in this mix is Mark Agustin, the once-vaunted power forward who suffered an injury that has reduced his athleticism. Agustin can still be dangerous as an "x" factor-type who can provide an unknown element against the opposition.

taurus_pride
09-13-2006, 10:27 PM
So Long and Farewell to both of you!!! :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D

MonL
09-14-2006, 08:23 AM
So Long and Farewell to both of you!!! :'( :'( :'(* ;D ;D ;D

Shouting from across the river Pasig from Mendiola:

The Pleasure Was Ours!!!! :D :D :D

May you hold illimitable dominion over your forum.... ;D

LION
09-14-2006, 09:42 AM
So Long and Farewell to both of you!!! :'( :'( :'(* ;D ;D ;D

Ok ok I just edited my retort. So long and farewell din.* *:) peace out!!!

Sam Miguel
09-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Adamson versus Ateneo in the Final 4. This should be nice. And the two MVP contenders square off in a knockout game.

5FootCarrot
09-18-2006, 10:33 AM
I'd just like to congratulate the Adamson Falcons for a great game yesterday and for playing a great season.

There were some bad aspects to yesterday's game but I won't go into that anymore; on the whole it was an exciting matchup. I'm glad the Falcons made it to the Final 4, for the players' sake and for the fans' sake as well. :)

Hats off to Coach Leo Austria for taking the team in hand and getting the best out of his players - honestly, I think he's the first Adamson coach I've seen to accomplish that feat (si Luigi Trillo lang yung unang coach na naabutan ko).

Hats off also to Ken Bono and Patrick Cabahug for leading the way for their team. (While we're on the subject, I saw a girl in the Patron section leading the Adamson gallery in chanting "M-V-P!" for Ken - hmm, sino kaya yun... ;D) I am not sure if Ken was the first to congratulate the Ateneo players, but I did see him doing that. It was nice to see things end on a sportsmanly note.

Congratulations to the Falcons. I hope that they will only get better after this season.

easter
09-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Congrats Adamson! Ganda ng nilaro ninyo and unbelievable si Bono! Thanks for a great season! 8) :)

blue scorpion
09-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Great game by Adamson against Ateneo yesterday. Bono had a good game also. See you guys next season. Is Bono still eligible next year?

kaybee07
09-18-2006, 12:21 PM
^ He is one of Adamson's returnees next year along with Cabahug and Hugnatan.

Carrot...kilala mo yung girl na nakita mo yesterday, I'm sure! ;D

Thanks din to all our other friends here at gameface who had kind words for the Falcons. Adamson will be back next season, hopefully with less problems and another final four appearance!

Apocrypha
09-18-2006, 12:25 PM
I commend Adamson for a great game and an overall great season. Despite all the factors going against them, this team really pulled together and showed everyone what they can accomplish. I do hope that their school officials give them the respect and attention they deserrve in the succeeding seasons.

That was a monster game from Ken Bono. Truly MVP material. This guy will be a major force in Philippine basketball. He's a great sportsman as well.

john_paul_manahan
09-18-2006, 03:24 PM
great game and season... kudos to the players, coaching staff, and crowd...

all the negatives, nonewithstanding, it was a very competitive game talaga.

you guys are great competitors and opponents.

enjoy your off-season.... you deserve it... especially Ken. barring anything, the MVP this season... JC wouldn't mind, if it means bringing a championship to the Loyola Schools community...

hope that you can watch the finals...

taurus_pride
09-18-2006, 04:09 PM
It was really a meaningful, challenging and exciting season for the falcons. They reached one of their goals, they became one of the Final 4 teams. And there are more to come next year hopefully with the same system and coach!

Job well done Adamson Soaring Falcons!

5FootCarrot
09-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Carrot...kilala mo yung girl na nakita mo yesterday, I'm sure!* ;D
;D Maybe next time I'll be able to introduce myself - I was seated far away yesterday kasi :)

Adamson will be back next season, hopefully with less problems and another final four appearance!
I like to think that there were a lot of lessons learned for the Falcons this year :) For one, I hope that the experiences of this season will make any fundraisers held next year bigger and better (and hopefully the team will immediately benefit). And I think the team's success this season will give the returning players - especially Bono, Cabahug and Hugnatan - the confidence to go even further next year.

Good luck!