PDA

View Full Version : Letran champion @ 82?

onthebluecorner
06-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Could we retain the crown this season?

ESCALERA JR.
06-23-2006, 08:37 PM
With the current line-up, i don't think so. Its too early to tell.

But who knows what coach Alas has been concocting up lately...you know"cuch" can turn a rag-tag team into a contender overnight.

Here's hoping our Knights wouldn't slide to "oblivion"after a joyous ride last season.

bugleboy
06-24-2006, 10:09 PM
well, good start by letran in ncaa 82. here's hoping that the bautista-jazul tandem will continue to weave magic this season.

darcy
06-26-2006, 05:53 PM
well, good start by letran in ncaa 82.* here's hoping that the bautista-jazul tandem will continue to weave magic this season.

Let's not count Aban out. Before Bautista-Jazul there was a Boyet-Aban tandem. In fact, many Letranites would expect more from these two great players this season, as they are the only remaining key people of Alas' magic squad from season 81. Perhaps, we should make it a deadly trio for the Knights instead, with the inclusion of Jazul this time.

Arriba Letran!

bugleboy
06-28-2006, 12:06 AM
tama ka roon, bro. :)

oca
06-28-2006, 08:43 AM
IMO, your biggest hopes lie on the shoulders of Bautista and your ability to maintain a full 40-minute pressure defense.

Not that I belittle whatever will be the contribution of Aban and Jazul. Sa tingin ko lang, if opponents could clamp Bautista and render him innefective, no opportunities will be created for Aban and Jazul.

darcy
06-28-2006, 05:49 PM
no opportunities will be created for Aban and Jazul.

Aban has his own playing style, which could really work effectively with Boyet. I've seen him play. I've witnessed how he made significant contributions to the team. And based on his performances, I don't think he will be deprived of any chance, whether or not Bautista is in the game.

Animo Blue and Red!

letranense1620
06-30-2006, 08:15 PM
40 min. pressure defense will do. the knights must unleash the wall of intramuros. :)

Peakyrinds
10-26-2006, 04:14 PM
cno bang line-up ng letran squires meron ba player na ang name ay "Jerome Emprese"