PDA

View Full Version : Custodio and Borboran: Ineligible?

Out_Of_The_Blue
06-22-2006, 03:35 PM
I don't know if this should be under the tsismis thread but I will just let the mods handle it.

Does anyone have the facts of the matter? I was just informed by a prominent scribe from a UAAP school that UP is poised to re-file their complaint with the UAAP board about the supposed "ineligibility" of the 2 top UE players from JRU: Bon Bon Custodio and Mark Borboran based on the "7 yr out of high school" rule. They are just apparently waiting for UE to officially file their line-up with the UAAP officials.

UP filed the case last season but the same was dismissed by the board since the same was filed after the required period. In short, the complaint was dismissed due to technicality and not based on its merits.

Should this be true, laking hina ng UE. This will greatly affect their quest for the UAAP 69 crown.

Kindly enlighten us about the facts of the matter and if there's really sense for UP to proceed with the filing of the complaint.

christian
06-22-2006, 05:15 PM
isn't custodio from PUP?

Wang-Bu
06-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Bakit naman hindi sa basketball court daanin ang usapan? Bakit kailangang sa protesta pa? Para namang saksakan ng galing at lakas ng UE para ganun na lang ang takot ng ibang UAAP schools sa kanila. Nung HAIL niyari sila ng mas maliit na EAC Generals, tapos nadale din sila ng Ateneo nitong huling FMC Summer League. So ano na naman bang prublema ng iabng schools? Natatakot sila kina Borboran at Custodio? Sa dupang ng dalawang 'yan sa bola kahit tig-isa silang basketball sa laro kulang pa din.

MonL
06-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Bakit naman hindi sa basketball court daanin ang usapan? Bakit kailangang sa protesta pa? Para namang saksakan ng galing at lakas ng UE para ganun na lang ang takot ng ibang UAAP schools sa kanila. Nung HAIL niyari sila ng mas maliit na EAC Generals, tapos nadale din sila ng Ateneo nitong huling FMC Summer League. So ano na naman bang prublema ng iabng schools? Natatakot sila kina Borboran at Custodio? Sa dupang ng dalawang 'yan sa bola kahit tig-isa silang basketball sa laro kulang pa din.*

Di naman sa natatakot ang iba. Napatunayan nga na kayang talunin ang koponang ito kahit andun yung dalawa. Ang tanong kasi, eh, DAPAT ba silang maglaro? Kung mapapatunayan nga na hindi na sila puwede ayon sa patakaran ng liga, tapus na ang usapan. Kundi wala nang makikitang katapusan ang reklamo, protesta, etc. at baka makalimutan na ang LARO mismo.

shyboy
06-22-2006, 08:13 PM
UP filed the case last season but the same was dismissed by the board since the same was filed after the required period. In short, the complaint was dismissed due to technicality and not based on its merits.

eh pwede pa rin mag-file ng complaint based on negligence. :)

freak
06-23-2006, 01:39 AM
isn't custodio from PUP?

yep.. i read somewhere that he played for two years for PUP.. hope anybody could verify this..

atenean_blooded
06-23-2006, 03:29 AM
Bawal ang mga aso sa playing court.

Delikado na. Baka may rabies, galis, at garapata.

Lalong delikado yung mga nangangagat ng railing. Yun na nga lang yung isa sa kakaunting safety measures para sa mga fans (kasi naman naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapaka-safe ng venue na napili), wawasakin pa.

kryptonite
06-25-2006, 02:23 AM
Wala naman kinalaman kung malakas ang UE o hindi dito sa eligibility issue. Kaya nga may rules of eligibility e. Kung di eligible, di dapat maglaro. Parang si NANCY NAVALTA yan...yung sinalihan nya pang-babae, e kaso lalaki pala sya (Hermaphrodite), kahit without malice...mali pa rin. Siguro dito pumapasok yung WIN AT ALL COST ATTITUDE. Di naman doktor pero mahilig man-doktor ng papel. Host pa naman ang UE, dapat mag-SET ng magandang example para sa lahat.

5FootCarrot
06-25-2006, 07:54 AM
Parang si NANCY NAVALTA yan...yung sinalihan nya pang-babae, e kaso lalaki pala sya (Hermaphrodite), kahit without malice...mali pa rin.
I remember the intrigues surrounding Nancy Navalta because of her extraordinary performance and unconventional looks, but I don't think she was ever found to be a man or a hermaphrodite.

Just sayin'.[/off topic]

JonarSabilano
06-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Parang si NANCY NAVALTA yan...yung sinalihan nya pang-babae, e kaso lalaki pala sya (Hermaphrodite), kahit without malice...mali pa rin.
I remember the intrigues surrounding Nancy Navalta because of her extraordinary performance and unconventional looks, but I don't think she was ever found to be a man or a hermaphrodite.

Just sayin'.[/off topic]

Well, it was eventually proven that Nancy was a guy. The thing is, doctors found out that a certain portion of his/her anatomy was... Let's not go into details, ok? Hehe.

Paul of Bataan
06-27-2006, 03:37 PM
it has nothing to do with nancy's anatomy, hehehe! nancy navalta failed a gender test administered by the PSC, which determines one's chromosomal sex. reportedly navalta tested positive for BOTH X and Y chromosomes, which indicates a male gender. pag babae kasi, dalawang X chromosome ang meron.

Joescoundrel
06-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Can someone refresh my memory. What exactly was UP complaining about with these two Warriors anyway?

atenean_blooded
06-27-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm sure in the case of Custodio, it's that wild animals without rabies shots should not be admitted to the playing court.

5FootCarrot
06-28-2006, 08:17 AM
it has nothing to do with nancy's anatomy, hehehe! nancy navalta failed a gender test administered by the PSC, which determines one's chromosomal sex. reportedly navalta tested positive for BOTH X and Y chromosomes, which indicates a male gender. pag babae kasi, dalawang X chromosome ang meron.
I see. Pasensya na, I didn't know that there was an investigation like that regarding her case.

Can someone refresh my memory. What exactly was UP complaining about with these two Warriors anyway?
One of the things I remember hearing about Bonbon "Tagpi" Custodio last year is that he had not fulfilled the necessary residency requirement to compete in the UAAP. I don't know if he has any other eligibility issues.

blooded, akala ko kahit pets bawal sa loob ng arena. :P

Kid Cubao
06-28-2006, 08:43 AM
the issue against bonbon is that allegedly he was still enrolled in PUP at the same time he was undergoing residency and playing in offseason tournaments for UE. mark borboran, for his part, came from jose rizal university, and you how our suspicion is immediately aroused whenever a JRU recruit ends up in a pumaren-coached team, ahihihi :D

atenean_blooded
06-28-2006, 11:02 AM
blooded, akala ko kahit pets bawal sa loob ng arena. :P

Tama. Bawal talaga ang mga hayup sa arena.

christian
06-29-2006, 05:17 PM
enlighten us guys, what's with "kagatan" and "rabies" issue with bonbon?

MonL
06-29-2006, 05:54 PM
enlighten us guys, what's with "kagatan" and "rabies" issue with bonbon?

Reku,

Check out the "Ateneo in the 2006 FMC" thread in the BEN sub-forum.

christian
06-29-2006, 08:43 PM
ok sir thanks! sorry tagal sira connection ko :)

Sam Miguel
06-29-2006, 10:56 PM
It seems the Warriors have already submitted their lineup. Can anyone confirm if these two men are on it?

5FootCarrot
06-30-2006, 07:43 AM
It seems the Warriors have already submitted their lineup. Can anyone confirm if these two men are on it?
Sorry, SM, I can't confirm that, but since you've mentioned the lineup, I heard that said roster contains 16 names instead of the UAAP-regulation 14. If Custodio and Borboran are on the list, then it looks like Coach Dindo wants to make sure that he's going to be able to field a complete lineup in case there are any complications regarding the eligibility of these two, eherm, gentlemen.

atenean_blooded
06-30-2006, 01:34 PM
AHA!

DAT IS IS A SPURIOUS DOCUMENT!

;D

pokpok
07-09-2006, 02:33 PM
atenean blooded kamusta na?? muntik pa kayong matalo sa NU kahapon hahahahaha

atenean_blooded
07-09-2006, 07:11 PM
atenean blooded kamusta na?? muntik pa kayong matalo sa NU kahapon hahahahaha

Eto, patuloy na nagbwibwisit at nagpapakadalubhasa.

pokpok
07-10-2006, 04:34 AM
ako si arobaito ,,, magkaalaman na lang tayo pag nag laban ang UE at ATENEO ok??

atenean_blooded
07-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Magkakaalaman ng?

pokpok
07-11-2006, 04:28 AM
Magkakaalaman ng?
kung sino talaga ang malakas na team,, di mo ba na gets??

atenean_blooded
07-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Magkakaalaman ng?
kung sino talaga ang malakas na team,, di mo ba na gets??

Bakit, hindi ba malakas ang UE?

Sa susunod, linaw-linawin mo.

nash_bedista
07-11-2006, 06:55 PM
atenean...

mukhang naghahanap yata ng away??? heheheheh

5FootCarrot
07-12-2006, 07:36 AM
Mukha nga. Time out muna rito, guys, at lumilihis na tayo sa usapan.

EDIT: Sorry, mods, I couldn't help but jump in. :-[

full battle gear
07-12-2006, 11:32 AM
atenean_blooded and pokpok, I didn't want to jump in immediately and was hoping the two of you would find out that there is a PM function in the forums. That doesn't seem to be the case. Since you also have accounts in other online boards, I suggest you continue this kind of discussion there.