PDA

View Full Version : Letran Subforum in PEX-please support.

onthebluecorner
05-19-2006, 05:01 PM
The subforum is under the Campus Chat of Pinoy Exchange.

Please support our subforum my fellow Letranites,

Here's the Link:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=250

toti_mendiola
05-25-2006, 03:12 PM
I dont mean any disrespect, but i find it awkward to see a thread like this in support of another forum.
In any case i just hope that you posted a topic in support of Gameface in the Letran sub fora to even things up.

MonL
05-25-2006, 04:03 PM
I dont mean any disrespect, but i find it awkward to see a thread like this in support of another forum.
In any case i just hope that you posted a topic in support of Gameface in the Letran sub fora to even things up.

Actually, someone in PEX had encouraged the participation of the PEX posters of the NCAA schools in Gameface several months back. With the rules of this portal being stressed at the onset: no bashing, just hardcore hoops talk. And thus the representation of SJLC in this forum was born.* Some SJLC posters in PEX responded so far. But their representation here is not as much as their representation in the other forums. Yet.

EDITED TO ADD: So therefore, Toti may be right that this thread may not be appropriate because the denizens here are ALREADY much more active posters there.* No disrespect at all, just taking it from a numbers perspective.

ESCALERA JR.
05-25-2006, 08:24 PM
You jumped the gun on me, Toti and Monl...i was about to respond to ONBC why he has to make a thread like this in gameface. Baka nga magalit ang mga moderators ng gameface.

But anyway, i think he means well by asking more support from our fellow letranites to post here...Arriba! :)

gameface_one
05-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Gents, it's ok. We don't find Pex as a competitor nor the mentioned Letran subforum a competitor of this subforum. We are focused on Amateur hoops unlike theirs which is about general campus info and discussions. The primary target market of Pex is very much different from ours. We don't want to start another atenista.net case here. We should forge cooperation rather than competition. As Joescoundrel said, when it comes to hardcore hoops, there is really no competition because this is the real place to be.

ESCALERA JR.
05-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks gameface. ;)HANKS

onthebluecorner
05-26-2006, 09:18 PM
^Thanks. Please support. Someone posted in pex to support gameface, so it is fair. ;)

Arriba Letran!