PDA

View Full Version : Worst to First

Sam Miguel
03-31-2006, 05:37 PM
There was a time not so long ago when nobody took the PCU Dolphins seriously. Sure they were in the grandaddy of Philippine collegiate sports where everything began, but they simply sucked. They sucked so bad it wasn't even funny. It hurt - physically - to see them go out on the court and get the shit kicked out of them. Then something happened just a couple seasons ago: they took in some players of African-American progeny (but local boys to the core) and seemingly overnight the Dolphins were the toast of the NCAA. With Gabby Espinas (reigning gameface.ph Hardcore Player of the Year) and Jason Castro leading the way they made an improbable run all the way to the 2004 NCAA Crown. Last year they returned to the NCAA Finals but were dethroned by a determined Letran squad. Now Espinas, Castro and the rest of the Dolphins are back and looking to make it three straight Finals appearances for the Taft-based team.

So, Dolphin watchers, what do the hardcore hoops junkies have to look forward to from PCA in the coming NCAA Season? Will the Dolphins make a big spalsh and regain the NCAA diadem from the Knights?

gamberro
03-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Your Ryt!!! Nde naman talaga napapansin ang PCU dati eh. (PCU?!? Who cares?!? Walang kwenta!!!) When Omar Asmad left in our team. Medyo nag improve ung team!!! Super bakaw un eh!!! In season 78, PCU ends w/ 3rd spot. Sayang ung Season n un!!! When Bernzon Franco and Bitoy Omolon's era, the PCU dolphins almost got the first ever final appearance in the NCAA. But the hot shooting of Sunday Salvacion stoppd the PCU Dolphins in that time... In the next yr, Ian Garrido and Jason Castro arrived in our team. When i saw Ian Garrido and Jason Castro, I said next Final 4 n kami!!! And in season 80, Gabby Espinas was arrived in our team. Grabe n yung impact as well as Rob Sanz!!! We won a First Championship in the league. Plus ROY-MVP of Gabby Espinas, Finals MVP of Rob Sanz and Coach of the year to Coach Ato Tolentino. Now we're here!!! Sana mag tuloy tuloy na!!1

Gud luck!!!
Go Dolphins Fight!!!

bugleboy
04-01-2006, 01:33 PM
pcu will parade a very good team in ncaa 82. jason castro, for instance, has improved by leaps and bounds -- as evidenced by his performance in the pbl this season. main man gabby espinas will still be there, and if he can develop a more reliable outside shot, will be even more valuable to his team. good luck to the dolphins in season 82!

Joescoundrel
04-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Did PCU lose any players to graduation or used up residency? I want to know if Espinas, Sanz, Castro, Retaga, Belga, Solis and Garrido will all be together again next season. Sa totoo lang ito na sigurong pinakamalakas na lineup sa buong NCAA. I can't imagine any other team coming close to the talent and depth of this lineup. Mukhang matindi lang talaga ang preparation ng Letran nung Finals last season kaya sila nag-champion. But across the board no team has the strength of PCU.

So, Dolphin Watchers, sino pa bang maaasahan natin sa lineup next season?

LION
04-27-2006, 06:39 PM
^ Sanz, Retaga and Garrido have used up their eligibility.

PCU with Espinas, Castro, Belga and Solis is still solid. Since the Dolphins are pretty quiet in the offseason, Dolphin Watchers have no clue about their new recruits, if there are any.

Some say that Espinas is no longer eligible but I think that he will turn 24 only in November this year.

ESCALERA JR.
04-27-2006, 10:26 PM
With Espinas around, it already is a strong team. He is the main man, so to speak. Just give the team around him a couple of good ballhandlers, a shooter and an able back-up, presto! contender na.

Stiff resistance will probably come from the highly hyped San Beda RL and also from old nemesis in the finals for the past 2 seasons, Letran. Although somewhat decimated by exodus of player graduations, it still is a fighting team.

One thing going for letran against pcu or vice-versa is that kilala na nila ang galaw ng isat-isa so it is still a toss-up between the 2 schools with MIT and SBC.

Joescoundrel
05-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Watching Gabby Espinas the past two years has been nothing short of a revelation. Everyone in the UAAP raves about Arwind Santos and his multiple skills. I believe Arwind has only gotten that good with great coaching. Not to disparage Ato Tolentino or Junel Baculi when they coached Espinas, but Arwind had the benefit of four years under Koy Banal, a strict but patient teaching coach.

Espinas can jump and run like Arwind but is bigger and stronger. Arwind honed a three-point set shot, but this I feel is where Espinas's coaches fell short - not letting Espinas explore to the fullest extent what he can really do as a player. Can you imagine Espinas at his size and athleticism if he could come off a staggered screen firing from up to 17 or 18 feet? Hell, he'd be illegal.

I believe PCU should exploit Espinas's marvelous physical and athletic gifts to the hilt by training him to handle the ball better and expand his shooting range - think Hakeem Olajuwon in his Rockets title reign. What if Espinas could do his own version of the Dream Shake? Or pirouette and tango like Olajuwon in the paint. He'd be totally unstoppable. Our problem here is that we stymie the growth of players simply because of their size. Espinas is a wiry-strong 6'5", so he should therefore be a 4/5. Imagine if he could be turned into a 4/3, or even a 3/2. He has the speed to keep up with guards on sprints and the laterals to stay within their defense. What if he developed a steady Rip Hamilton-like jumpshot / middle game?

Dapat siguro dito mag-summer muna kay Coach John Flores...

Should I leave that last line in there? I might get my favorite coach in trouble. F--- that, I'll leave it in.

LION
05-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Of all the teams that stand in the way of SBC's championship aspirations in the 82nd season of the NCAA, it is the PCU Dolphins that I am really worried about. PCU is strong because of Espinas and Castro. Add supporting players such as the vastly improved Belga and the unpredictable Solis and you have a team that will strongly contend for the championship.

Sam Ekwe, Chris Taupa, Aljamal and JR Taganas are solid defenders and they can neutralize Espinas.

Our guards however will find it hard to keep up with Castro who is really quick and strong for his position. He can beat any team with his outside shooting and penetration.

I hope that Koy is ready for Espinas and Castro.

toti_mendiola
06-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Of all the teams that stand in the way of SBC's championship aspirations in the 82nd season of the NCAA, it is the PCU Dolphins that I am really worried about.* PCU is strong because of Espinas and Castro. Add supporting players such as the vastly improved Belga and the unpredictable Solis and you have a team that will strongly contend for the championship.

Sam Ekwe, Chris Taupa, Aljamal and JR Taganas are solid defenders and they can neutralize Espinas.

Our guards however will find it hard to keep up with Castro who is really quick and strong for his position. He can beat any team with his outside shooting and penetration.*

I* hope that Koy is ready for Espinas and Castro.

Solis, I believe has used his eligibility. No Solis in season 82.

LION
06-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Wala bang taga PCU na naliligaw man lang dito para sumagot sa mga tanong natin?

Out_Of_The_Blue
06-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Wala bang taga PCU na naliligaw man lang dito para sumagot sa mga tanong natin?

Shy sila. :D

LION
06-08-2006, 06:24 PM
^ Buti na lang walang bashing dito. Otherwise, free for all na hehehe.

gamberro
06-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Wala kc akong alam sa Final Line-up ng team. All i know is wala n c Rob Sanz, Joel Solis and Mon Retaga. And, gusto namin uli mag champion.. Now or after how manny years. (Wala n kc malakas sa team pag nawala c Gabby and Jason Castro eh)

ESCALERA JR.
06-09-2006, 05:27 PM
This will be PCU's last hurrah ! hahahaha :D. Sorry dolphins, no offense meant to you guys... this is just my take...after Gabby Espinas, you'll be back to a rebuilding team, and that really takes a lot of time... years, even decades just to come up with another competetive team like this one you had been enjoying the past 3 seasons. So enjoy it while it last.

IMO, it will be the SBC gallery who will now be enjoying "Sunny Days" in the next 3-4-years. Pana-panahon lang talaga yan.

Letran's happy days looks a bit gloomy too as the final core of the champion team ends with the exit of Boyet B. and Aban after this season. But as long as Idol cuch Alas is at the helm, OK pa rin yan!

Go PCU
Animo SBC
Arriba Letran...in that order

oca
06-09-2006, 07:45 PM
If PCU will DOMINATE San Beda in its first round meeting, my gut feel is, regardless of what will be the team standings going to the final four, they should easily make it into the finals.

Then, Letran will be the final hurdle.

Letran's roster is not as intimidating as last year, but Coach Alas has demonstrated in this FMC 2006 Summer League that he has a competitive team. Their 40-minute baseline-to-baseline defense can wear down any team.

If PCUs bench remains shallow as last season, tagilid pa rin sila sa Letran.

gamberro
06-13-2006, 10:27 AM
This will be PCU's last hurrah ! hahahaha :D. Sorry dolphins, no offense meant to you guys... this is just my take...after Gabby Espinas, you'll be back to a rebuilding team, and that really takes a lot of time... years, even decades just to come up with another competetive team like this one you had been enjoying the past 3 seasons. So enjoy it while it last.

IMO, it will be the SBC gallery who will now be enjoying "Sunny Days" in the next 3-4-years. Pana-panahon lang talaga yan.

Letran's happy days looks a bit gloomy too as the final core of the champion team ends with the exit of Boyet B. and Aban after this season. But as long as Idol cuch Alas is at the helm, OK pa rin yan!

Go PCU
Animo SBC
Arriba Letran...in that order

Actualy, maganda n din ang basketball program of the PCU Dolphins. When Junel Baculi arrived in our team, i feel that we are in the good hands. With the help of Hapee toothpaste.

Pero wag naman sana kaming ma2lad sa inyo. Almost 3 decades. Ang tagal n nun!!!

Gud luck sa lahat ng Team!!!

Go Dolphins Fight!!!

ESCALERA JR.
06-13-2006, 04:51 PM
What ???... my team for the last 3 decades have been winning championships by the bunches...twice in the 70's; 5 times in the 80's; 3 in the 90's, up until now. Ayaw mo bang matulad ang team mo samen! ???

Good luck to your Dolphins... who knows our teams might meet again for the 3rd time this season. Arriba!

Time for the changing of the guards... i feel San Beda is about to begin its own dynasty starting this year.

LION
06-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Escalera,

Napagkamalan kang Bedista ni gamberro kaya niya nabanggit yung 3 decades.

ESCALERA JR.
06-14-2006, 08:03 PM
^Siguro nga.

Ready na ba ang mga Red Lions sa opening, LION? Hindi pa man nagsisimula ang liga, mukhang 1 win naagad kayo via default of JRU! Looks like a good omen to me. Good luck to our respectivel teams... see you all at the Araneta next Saturday.

LION
06-14-2006, 08:23 PM
We are ready pare pero may mga konting setbacks dahil na injure yung ankle ni Chico Tirona in a practice game against San Sebastian and it will take several months for the injury to heal. We will therefore find it more difficult to neutralize your pressing defense. :)

In addition, mayroong minor injuries si Aljamal at Gamalinda which prevented them from playing in our tune up games.

Except for these developments, the team is ready albeit the coaching staff still has to finalize our lineup.

I think it will be Letran vs. SBC or PCU vs. SBC in the finals but I prefer to battle with you for the championship. Ending our long drought will be much sweeter IF we win it against the defending champion.

Good luck to your team.

Joescoundrel
07-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Back to worst?

What's the latest with the Dolphins?

Are they in any non-NCAA tournament?

anniegurl
07-26-2007, 05:35 AM
Madami pa rin magaling sa PCU for next year's line up. Watch out magugulat ng lang kayo. :)

LION
07-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Tunay ba credentials ng mga yan, lalo na yung mga hugot ni Dualan sa St. Clare?

We know of course that Jason Castro and Beau Belga have declared their intention to play for the Dolphins next year. Good for the league.

LION
08-13-2007, 07:50 AM
Tuloy pala ang pag imbestiga ng NCAA sa mga kabalbalan na pinag gagawa ng Philippine Christian University. At sa dami daw ng nakitang irregularities na ginawa ng eskwelahan (note, eskwelahan at hindi lang players), pag pinatawan daw ng isang taong suspension sa bawat irregularity e para na ring in-expel sa NCAA sa haba ng kaparusahan.

Wrong move, Lee Boliver. ;D

mighty_lion
08-13-2007, 09:40 AM
Tuloy pala ang pag imbestiga ng NCAA sa mga kabalbalan na pinag gagawa ng Philippine Christian University.* At sa dami daw ng nakitang irregularities na ginawa ng eskwelahan (note, eskwelahan at hindi lang players), pag pinatawan daw ng isang taong suspension* sa bawat irregularity e para na ring in-expel sa NCAA sa haba ng kaparusahan.*

Wrong move, Lee Boliver.* * ;D

If this is true, maybe the some (or all?) players themselves know the irregularities after all. Maybe Jake Pascual did the right thing then. Lets give them the benefit of the doubt right now but kudos to the NCAA mancom for the effort and dedication to let the truth out.

Kawawa naman si Jason Castro. Anyway, talent like him is a PBA surelock even if he does not suit up in Season 84. Actually pwede rin syang mag-residency sa San Beda next sem. Hehe. Joke lang po. ;D I dont see any UAAP teams being able to lure this kid dahil mag-PPBA na yan next year. Sa NCAA pwede pa.

christian
08-13-2007, 08:50 PM
Tsk Tsk...

Sam Miguel
08-14-2007, 10:56 AM
I just hope the NCAA ManComm really does pursue this case to the very end, even if it results in arrests. This is precisely the type of shenanigans that makes for one hell of a stink in the game.

Moving on to varsity matters: does anyone have any idea if its true that PCU has some "imports" coming in ala Sam Ekwe? Not exactly that kind of player but at least tall athletic types, supposedly from Zaire? I saw a couple of tall black kids in the 6-foot-6 range at the PCU campus when I visited there last week but I couldn't get a definitive word from any of the PE faculty.

christian
08-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Better check their credentials first, if you know what i mean :P

lady_warrior
10-17-2007, 08:59 AM
sino naka kilala dito kay SAM HERMOSA?...

LION
10-17-2007, 09:56 AM
What about him?

lady_warrior
10-18-2007, 08:21 AM
^is he a player sa pcu?..
he transfered kasi sa school namin sa cebu...

amdgc82
10-18-2007, 09:00 AM
sino naka kilala dito kay SAM HERMOSA?...

Sam Jordan Hermosa was a CeSAFI juniors mythical five member in 2005 playing for USPF Baby Panthers. He went to PCU Dolphins in 2006 but not playing much. Because of PCU's suspension went back to Cebu to play for USC Warriors this year (2007).

LION
10-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Sometimes napagkakamalan ko si Sam Hermosa na si Jumel Chien and vice versa. Same built at magkahawig kasi yung 2.

Anyway, Sam's departure is but a confirmation that PCU's basketball program is crumbling and might be an indication that there will no PCU Dolphins in Season 84.

AnthonyServinio
10-18-2007, 10:53 AM
Sometimes napagkakamalan ko si Sam Hermosa na si Jumel Chien and vice versa. Same built at magkahawig kasi yung 2.* *

Anyway,* *Sam's departure is but a confirmation* that PCU's basketball program is crumbling and might be an indication that there will no PCU Dolphins in Season 84.*

* * *ADD to that Sam's fellow 2006 rookie Destine Javelona who also joined the exodus and transferred to the University of Saint La Salle in Bacolod City.

oca
10-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Tuloy pala ang pag imbestiga ng NCAA sa mga kabalbalan na pinag gagawa ng Philippine Christian University.* At sa dami daw ng nakitang irregularities na ginawa ng eskwelahan (note, eskwelahan at hindi lang players), pag pinatawan daw ng isang taong suspension* sa bawat irregularity e para na ring in-expel sa NCAA sa haba ng kaparusahan.*

When the second semester opens, at malapit na ito, the NCAA Board will convene for its regular meeting. Usual pinag-uusapan rito ay yung kaganapan ng 1st sem at ano ang mga nakasalang sa second sem.

Pero ang pinag-kaiba nitong darating na Board meeting ay tatalakayin rin ang kaso ng PCU.

Sa pagkakaintindi ko, the Board had previously ordered PCU to answer a lot of questions and they were given the whole first semester to address said issues. When the Board convenes, aalamin nila ang tugon ng PCU.

Yung pinag-usapan dito ay related lang sa basketball. Pero mas marami palang irregularities on matters of player eligibility on other events - on both Junior and Senior divisions.

Expulsion is a distinct possibility.

Joescoundrel
03-12-2008, 09:58 AM
So, will they return in Season 84?

Joescoundrel
06-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Guess they're back, whatever the circumstances, the PCU Dolphins are back.

Beau Belga will spearhead the PCU comeback, together with holdovers Listjian Amparado, Leimar Navarro, Kervin McCoy and transferee Lee More Boliver, yes the same Boliver who used to be with Arellano. Too bad Jason Castro is gone, as are Joel Solis and Ian Garrido.

Any idea what the full PCU Season 84 lineup looks like...?

Semenelin
06-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Guess they're back, whatever the circumstances, the PCU Dolphins are back.

Beau Belga will spearhead the PCU comeback, together with holdovers Listjian Amparado, Leimar Navarro, Kervin McCoy and transferee Lee More Boliver, yes the same Boliver who used to be with Arellano. Too bad Jason Castro is gone, as are Joel Solis and Ian Garrido.

Any idea what the full PCU Season 84 lineup looks like...?

From Inboundpass (http://www.inboundpass.com/2008/06/22/ncaa-season-84-preview-part-one/)

Philippine Christian University Dolphins
2007 record: Suspended (10-4 in 2006, lost to San Beda in the Finals)
Additions (from 2006 lineup): George Allen; Junar Arce; Jaycee Asuncion; Rogelio Busa; Marlon Gomez; Dennis San Pedro; Stephen Siruma; Harold Sumera
Subtractions (from 2006 lienup): Jason Castro; Robby David; Gabby Espinas; Ian Garrido; Clarence Graham; Jordan Hermosa; Marwhil Javelona; Joeryl Salem
Holdovers: Lizstian Amparado; Beau Belga; Jumel Chien; Kervin McCoy; Lei Mar Navarro; DJ Santos; Jefferson Vidal

Background: The Dolphins missed last season due to a suspension meted by the NCAA for irregularities in player eligibility and identities. In 2006, PCU marched all the way to the Finals, losing to San Beda. The core of that team has been lost, either to the pros, Australia’s National Basketball League or other schools. After this season, the school will take an indefinite leave of absence from the league.

Key changes: Jason Castro, who could have still played this year, decided to move to the Singapore Slingers of the NBL. Coach Joel Dualan said he understood his star player’s move, citing the rate at which the NCAA deliberated on PCU’s fate. Gabby Espinas is now with Air21 in the pro ranks, while Ian Garrido is past the league’s age limit.

Center Beau Belga will be Dualan’s main man in Season 84 on both ends of the floor. His experience in both the semi-pro and international ranks will benefit his young teammates. Spitfire Lisztian Amparado and forward Lei Mar Navarro are solid second and third options in scoring, but won’t replace the firepower that Castro, Espinas and Robby David left behind. Rookies Rogelio Busa and Marlon Gomez should do well, while sophomore Jefferson Vidal will chip in.

Outlook: Dualan has played down his team’s chances, saying that “they’re trying to make up lost ground.” That’s understandable, but any team that takes the Dolphins lightly will suffer. Traditionally, PCU has always been a hardworking and grind-it-out team, and that style of play remains to be the Taft squad’s hallmark heading into what may be its final year in the NCAA.

Having said that, PCU will be tough defensively. Just like JRU and perhaps San Sebastian, much of the squad’s scoring will be catalyzed by physical basketball on the defensive end. A one-year absence won’t make a dent on hard work and effort, and that surely is advantageous to Philippine Christian, which never depended on flare or showtime to get the job done.

Prognosis: The Dolphins aren’t idiots, and won’t embark on what seems to be a final run in the NCAA only to be humiliated. They’ll play good ball, and at best, challenge Mapua and San Sebastian for a Final Four spot. At worst, they’ll be pushed down by the CSB Blazers. Five to six wins is realistic, while a .500 mark would be truly remarkable.

oca
06-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Being the main man, may Beau Belga play with more maturity and really lead this team. Recent developments makes me think he will be antagonizing the chances of PCU in making a gracious exit. In the last PBL conference alone, he harvested 5 technical fouls.

5 Ts in 1 conference?

Lintek, kahit yung mga kilalang tarantado sa old MICAA and early years nang PBA ay hindi umaani ng ganyang karaming Ts sa isang conference.

Pag ikaw ang naatasan manguna para sa isang koponan, dapat maging sandigan ka ng mga kasama mo. Huwag ka maging pasimuno ng masamang pag-uugali at di tamang paglalaro.

oca
06-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Not too many among us here have seen this team play. Understandably. But looking the names of the holdovers, Lizstian Amparado; Beau Belga; Jumel Chien; and Lei Mar Navarro, this is a very good core to have, in terms of experience and skills. Pwedeng itapat yan kahit kanino.

I would expect PCU to force opponents to play 2 halves of the court. Kung di malinaw ang fastbreak opportunity, hindi yan tatakbo. Playing half-court will compensate for the presumed lack of depth and experience in the line-up.

I have seen NCAA teams contend for the F4 with just 1 or 2 very good players. The Dolphins have 4 right off that list. So, if these key players are able to keep themselves oncourt and Coach Dualan is able to motivate the bench - heck, that's one hell of a motivation to make in view of the fact that you are going on LOA afterwards - PCU should contend for that 4th semis spot.

bchoter
06-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Hmp ulit. Sana hindinalang bumalik ang PCU. McCoy would probably accepted the half scholarship offered by UST if he had no team to go back to. After this season he's going North of Metro Manila daw.

Joescoundrel
06-23-2008, 02:52 PM
^ Is this McCoy related to former San Beda star KERWIN McCoy? Former San Beda star Kerwin McCoy is now headcoach of the Lyceum SBMA varsity team and they are seeking to join NAASCU this season.

LION
06-23-2008, 03:08 PM
^ Is this McCoy related to former San Beda star KERWIN McCoy? Former San Beda star Kerwin McCoy is now headcoach of the Lyceum SBMA varsity team and they are seeking to join NAASCU this season.

He is Kerwin's younger brother.

Joescoundrel
06-23-2008, 03:32 PM
I was told Lee More Boliver, late of Arellano, was supposed to see action for the Dolphins, and yet he is not in the lineup of Inbound. He's gone...?

christian
06-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Idol ko yang si Kerwin McCoy! Boy can he play multiple positons! (Not engage ha!) hehehe!

Hindi ba overage na si Boliver?

bchoter
06-23-2008, 05:36 PM
McCoy pretty much had his way against UST Team B players with his 'piso-piso' medium range jumpers as well as short jumpers in the lane. He also did well in defending Badong in some scrimmages. He was never ranged against Jervy because the latter was busy with his PBL duties but I felt he could have had some level of success against Jervy because he moved his feet on defense, didn't get fooled by pump fakes, and can recover well against medium range jumpers.

Joescoundrel
06-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Idol ko yang si Kerwin McCoy! Boy can he play multiple positons! (Not engage ha!) hehehe!

Hindi ba overage na si Boliver?

I believe it was coach Jude who told me Boliver is playing for Arellano this season. So is he or is he not...?

nastrans
06-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Mukhang hindi na nga matutuloy si Boliver this season.

Still remember him getting involved in a mini fracas when Arellano played DLSU-Dasma in the latter's home floor in 2004. :D

Howard the Duck
06-24-2008, 12:59 PM
i want the dolphinEs to win just to piss of the NCAA ;)

Howard the Duck
08-06-2008, 05:55 PM
mas magaling pa ang PCU kung nasa bangko si belga ;D :o

joelex
08-06-2008, 11:17 PM
parang hindi siya..."motivated"...mag laro for his school team.. :D sanay na kasi sa larong commercial

The_Big_Cat
08-07-2008, 02:47 PM
mas magaling pa ang PCU kung nasa bangko si belga* ;D :o

Pareho sila ni Raymond Aguilar ng NU. They're trying hard too much to be a leader for their respective schools.
Even bringing the ball by themselves and in effect causing turnovers for their teams. "Nagkakalat" lang sila.

Howard the Duck
08-14-2008, 09:23 AM
isn't it appropriate that PCU's last game (assuming they won't make it to the playoffs) will be vs. letran?

christian
09-01-2008, 09:43 PM
What happened to Kit Santos?

-insane-
09-11-2008, 02:43 PM
dapat title ng thread na to ngayon from first to worst