PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: SPORTS REPORTERS/WRITERS

gameface_one
01-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Gameface.ph is in need of 10 Part-time Sports Reporter/Writer. A good compensation scheme awaits those who will be selected.

For those interested, send me a Private Message asap.

Thank You.

DREDD
01-03-2006, 06:57 PM

gameface_one
03-03-2006, 12:17 PM
Calling on students who are interested to become accredited Gameface Reporters/Writers, we are planning to have a hardcore hoops summit in either March or April. Kindly PM me your intent with your biodata and contact info.

VV3CBL
04-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Willing to write articles and columns on Basketball Player improvement.

Articles on Basketball Tips.

Opinions on current basketball state.

ETc.

bonzie1645
04-05-2006, 10:27 PM
pano ba maging student writer dito?

Sam Miguel
04-25-2006, 05:07 PM
What We're Looking For

For those interested in writing for gameface.ph:

1. All articles should be between 450-500 words, in correct and proper English.

2. Gameface.ph reserves the right to edit articles for clarity and brevity.

3. Gameface.ph reserves the right to determine whether or not an article is to be published.

4. All articles are exclusive for gameface.ph only. Reproduction, lifting, quoting of any gameface.ph article or part thereof in any form and in any other medium / media must be done with proper acknowledgement of gameface.ph as its source.

5. All articles, once submitted to gameface.ph, become the exclusive property of gameface.ph. Authors / writers shall be properly acknowledged with their By Line.

Compensation may be discussed with Sam Miguel or GameFace_One via PM.

colegio
05-29-2006, 05:39 PM
if article is not published, will the article still be your property?

gameface_one
05-29-2006, 06:48 PM
if article is not published, will the article still be your property?

Unless expressly intended for another purpose, the unpublished article will be your property.

wolverine78ph
06-29-2006, 09:16 PM
is this still open? do you guys offer trainings/workshops just in case? :)

gameface_one
06-29-2006, 10:15 PM
is this still open? do you guys offer trainings/workshops just in case? :)

yes, it still is. we just offer basic sports journalism briefing.

bebe_ng_beda
07-21-2006, 11:48 PM
what if i wanted to become one but does not fully know the technicalities of the game?

gameface_one
07-23-2006, 09:38 PM
what if i wanted to become one but does* not fully know the technicalities of the game?

Well, not necessarily but those who know the sport will definitely have an advantage.

jombag16
08-22-2006, 10:59 AM
I want to become a writer for gameface! i love basketball. please e-mail me: jombag_13@hotmail.com
thank you!

Charlene

gameface_one
08-22-2006, 08:23 PM
I want to become a writer for gameface! i love basketball. please e-mail me: jombag_13@hotmail.com
thank you!

Charlene

Kindly PM me and Full Battle Gear instead. Thanks.

bryboy
09-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Sent you pm. I would want to contribute articles to the cause if you still need submissions. Thanks!

bluewing
09-11-2006, 01:11 PM
kailangan bang student?

hindi pwedeng tipong part-time job? tutal naman, pag di ako nagtratrabaho, basketball news ang inaatupag ko...

jombag16
09-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Sir,

i already e-mailed my cv and sample article. so far no response yet.

Charlene

gameface_one
09-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Sir,

* * * * * * i already e-mailed my cv and sample article. so far no response yet.

Charlene

Sent you a PM.

deej_adu
11-28-2006, 05:28 PM
sir gameface_one,

pwede ba hindi student? mas maganda pag may outsider's view di ba? walang pabor..

mrard
01-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Hi, are you still looking for sports reporters/writers? are there slots available?

gameface_one
01-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Not at the moment but I suggest that you just PM me your CV just in case we need one later on. Thanks.

liu yang
05-03-2007, 10:04 AM
i'm interested to apply for the position, i'm now working at basketball show @ btv every sundays, 3pm... pls email me for further info. tnx... email add: hotgurlkissme@yahoo.com

gameface_one
05-03-2007, 10:12 AM
i'm interested to apply for the position, i'm now working at basketball show @ btv every sundays, 3pm... pls email me for further info. tnx... email add: hotgurlkissme@yahoo.com

kindly send your credentials via email to gameface_one@gameface.ph. Send also sample articles you've done in the past. Thanks.

Sam Miguel
06-11-2007, 09:21 AM
For those who wish to contribute articles for the coming NCAA and UAAP Seasons please e-mail these directly to gameface.editor@gmail.com.

All articles once submitted to the above e-mail address automatically become the property of gameface.ph.

Please include your REAL NAME as a bylne for purposes of authorship and authentication.

Note that gameface.ph reserves the absolute right whether or not to publish any article. Gameface.ph also reserves the absolute right to edit any article for brevity, clarity and any other legal/literary consideration.

iamtom
11-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Is this still open? ???

gameface_one
11-20-2007, 10:33 PM
^^^Yes.

stonecold316
01-15-2008, 04:15 AM
nagsusulat na ako sa isang website eh, pwede ba yun?

gameface_one
01-15-2008, 07:07 AM
^^^Kindly PM Sam Miguel. Cc me. Thanks.

mrard
06-22-2008, 04:42 PM
is this up for this season?:)

Get_Blazed
06-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Gameface.ph is in need of 10 Part-time Sports Reporter/Writer. A good compensation scheme awaits those who will be selected.

Thank You.

Is this still relevant? If so, do you/would you include the author's name in the article when published? And do you imply upon the writers which games to cover(cause there might be conflicts in scheduling).

Lastly, do we buy our own tickets, or do we have a media ID? Thanks.

gameface_one
06-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Gameface.ph is in need of 10 Part-time Sports Reporter/Writer. A good compensation scheme awaits those who will be selected.*

Thank You.

Is this still relevant? If so, do you/would you include the author's name in the article when published? And do you imply upon the writers which games to cover(cause there might be conflicts in scheduling).

Thank you for your query. Actually, the positions are already filled out.

Get_Blazed
06-22-2008, 11:14 PM

Thank You.

Thank you for your query. Actually, the positions are already filled out.

Thanks anyway, sir. Good luck! More power to gameface.ph:D

rommanz
07-15-2008, 04:25 PM
hi.....

i am interested with this offer.

i tell you... i am very interested....

as far as with my experience.... i have vast experience in sports writing reporting, since it is my job for the past 12 years until this present....

we can discuss or you can contact me at my e-mail address... rommel_manlosa@yahoo.com

thanks a lot,

sincerely yours...

rommel

gameface_one
07-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi Rommel. Pls. pm Sam Miguel. tnx