PDA

View Full Version : STI 6th Basketball Showdown

STI_COLLEGE
03-14-2006, 05:05 PM
6th STI BASKETBALL SHOWDOWN: DLS-STI wins back to back titles!

The De Los Santos-STI Basketball showed their offensive might in the first half and cruised right on the second haf to win the 6th STI Basketball Showdown title 86-70 against the overmatched STI College Fairview DLS-STI was led by new MVP Remick Junio and reigning MVP William Vasallo who both held off the countless rallies mounted their opponent.* Coach Luke Dacula of DLS-STI said that the second time around is sweeter considering that they won it via a sweep of the tournament. On the other hand, STI College Fairview which is in the finals for the second time around should not be ashamed for they fought the defending champions with much heart.* STI College Sta. Rosa edged out last year's finalist STI College Recto 75-70 in the battle for third place. DLS-STI is the second school to complete back to back finishes together with STI College Cubao.

DLS-STI (86)
Vasallo 23, Gubantes 18, Galang 16, Junio 14, Mantala 4, de Guzman 3, Morente 3, Lazo 2, Melgarejo 2, Dacula 1

STI COLLEGE FAIRVIEW (70)
Merza 20, Ebo 14, Tolentino14, Diaz 7, Pontipedra 6, Fernandez 3, Lagon 3, Roma 2, Nieva 1, Lavador 0,

Quarterscores: 22-14, 41-31, 66-47, 86-70

AnthonyServinio
03-15-2006, 11:33 AM
D.O.M.: Hello miss, do you still study? I'll pay your tuition, hehe.

Miss: Opo, I study at DLSU.

D.O.M.: Uyy La Sallista, jackpot!

Miss: Hindi po, sa De Los Santos Uspital.

Mhel_Garrido
03-15-2006, 12:26 PM
D.O.M.: Hello miss, do you still study?* I'll pay your tuition, hehe.

Miss: Opo, I study at DLSU.

D.O.M.: Uyy La Sallista, jackpot!

Miss: Hindi po, sa De Los Santos Uspital.

Hahaha!!! HOkey ah!! Bisaya man dong.