PDA

View Full Version : EAC Sports Center - basketball mecca

AnthonyServinio
03-13-2006, 09:50 PM
I think the Emilio Aguinaldo College Sports Center is one worth looking up to. It has a basketball court and another multi-purpose court that may be used for either basketball and many other sports like badminton and volleyball. Then there is the swimming pool and weights room on the ground level. Finally, a theater for the performing arts in being installed on the top most floor.

The EAC Sports Center hosted the Arnis and Wushu competitions in the 23rd Southeast Asian Games last year in Manila. It has also hosted many basketball tournaments like the NCRAA, UCAA, HAIL and coming this summer the 12th Father Martin Cup.

Now with a winning facility like that, no wonder the EAC Generals are inspired to be champions!

Mhel_Garrido
03-14-2006, 11:36 AM
Korek ka jan! Ang ganda ng facilities nila. Kumpletos rekados.

bchoter
03-14-2006, 01:40 PM
I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from another friend that the rental fee for the basketball court is a little too princely for pang barangay senior division ballers like us. Especially kung makatakbo lang happy na like me :D

The General
03-14-2006, 07:32 PM
I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from another friend that the rental fee for the basketball court is a little too princely for pang barangay senior division ballers like us. Especially kung makatakbo lang happy na like me :D

bchoter,

you can check out the rates for basketball practice, you may call joey mallari our leasing manager at 5212710. our rates vary on the court that you will rent: varsity court and multi-purpose gym. the rates are reasonable for a world class basketball court.

thanks!

gameface_one
04-30-2006, 12:22 AM
We would like to thank Emilio Aguinaldo College (specially Coach Nomar Isla) for allowing us to display our banners within their premises. Here's to more site visitors from EAC students and supporters.

Lucas Palaka
04-30-2006, 11:49 AM
yup, nakita ko na ang facilities ng EAC sports center. hanep, ang ganda! what really drew me was the indoor pool, though. i used to swim competitively and i think the pool would do very well for short-course training and competition.

The General
04-30-2006, 11:11 PM
yup, nakita ko na ang facilities ng EAC sports center. hanep, ang ganda! what really drew me was the indoor pool, though. i used to swim competitively and i think the pool would do very well for short-course training and competition.

we appreciate your comments about our sports center. we have adopted the training program of the bert lozada swim school specially this summer. its a year long program not only aims to teach but also to develop our varsity swimming team. the pool was used by several clubs for the swim meets, like the chinese association and the manila youth games. should you have any queries you may visit the varsity office at the mezzanine just above the pool area. you may look for any varsity staff. thank you so much!

Wang-Bu
03-31-2009, 10:42 AM
Sir, sa inyo nga po ba gaganapin ang Nike ngayong summer? Kelan po ba opening?

The General
04-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Sir, sa inyo nga po ba gaganapin ang Nike ngayong summer? Kelan po ba opening?

SA FEU po ang NSL....... thank you