PDA

View Full Version : Gameface.ph now creating school Forums and Sub-Forums

gameface_one
02-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Those interested to be moderators of their schools' exclusive forum within the gameface site, kindly PM me. PM me also your suggested name and description for your school forum. Candidates will be subject to screening by gameface staff.

AnthonyServinio
02-28-2006, 05:15 PM
I move that school-specific threads created earlier in the General Discussion Forum be moved into the proper school sub-forum.

gameface_one
02-28-2006, 11:40 PM
I move that school-specific threads created earlier in the General Discussion Forum be moved into the proper school sub-forum.

yes, we will address this shortly.

gameface_one
03-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Sub-forums for DLSU and STI now created!

Gil_Andrews
03-21-2006, 12:28 AM
Anybody from Letran, FEU, UE, CSB, and the other schools who want to lead the creation of their sub-forums?

tamarawz_14
03-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Anybody from Letran, FEU, UE, CSB, and the other schools who want to lead the creation of their sub-forums?

hey Gil_Andrews!!! i'm from FEU...

bchoter
03-21-2006, 05:02 PM
^ The defending champs should definitely be represented here

esjay
03-21-2006, 05:13 PM

im from letran ....

is this forum solely fo school hoops only ???

gameface_one
03-21-2006, 05:20 PM

im from letran ....

is this forum solely fo school hoops* only ???

The school forums are about school basketball. Ex. for the Letran sun-forum, discussions will just center on anything about Letran basketball.

tamarawz_14
03-21-2006, 05:50 PM

im from letran ....

The school forums are about school basketball. Ex. for the Letran sun-forum, discussions will just center on anything about Letran basketball.

yeah i know...i'm an avid Fan of collegiate basketball since i'm in high school especially FEU from Magtulis era to Arwind Santos. how to lead in a sub-forum??? my process ba?...

gameface_one
03-21-2006, 06:21 PM

im from letran ....

yeah i know...i'm an avid Fan of collegiate basketball since i'm in high school especially FEU from Magtulis era to Arwind Santos. how to lead in a sub-forum??? my process ba?...

PM me.

esjay
03-21-2006, 09:29 PM

im from letran ....

i was a part of the team reserve from letran ...

gameface_one
03-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Sub-forums for FEU and Letran now created!

esjay
03-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Sub-forums for FEU and Letran now created!

nice ...thanks arriba letran

gameface_one
03-31-2006, 11:28 PM
Sub-forums for PCU, Adamson, and UE now created!

Kindly tell your schoolmates and fellow alumni about this so that they could actively participate in the intellectual discussions about their respective school squads.

gameface_one
11-27-2006, 06:19 PM
Those interested to open up threads for other school squads can now start them up in the "Other Hardcore Squads" sub-forum. If the number of posts and views increases, then we will transform them into full sub forums under the Hardcore Squads category.

arnelpablo
03-31-2008, 04:10 PM
What are the procedures for the setting up a school forums/sub-forums?

arnelpablo
03-31-2008, 04:13 PM
What are the procedures for the setting up of a school forum/sub-forum?

nastrans
03-31-2008, 07:02 PM
Like Gameface said, if the posts increases, then a sub-forum will be added to the mix.

gameface_one
03-31-2008, 09:13 PM
arnelpablo, kindly pm me your plan. Actually, we just need to be assured that there will be a competent and responsible moderator who can manage the forum including propagating it with content and first hand info. This way, the posts on the forum will naturally increase.

Thanks.

Get_Blazed
06-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Those interested to open up threads for other school squads can now start them up in the "Other Hardcore Squads" sub-forum. If the number of posts and views increases, then we will transform them into full sub forums under the Hardcore Squads category.

How do you determine if one is ready to have a sub-forum?

I have an idea for Benilde's(name and subtitle).
I can help moderate it too. If you would want to know my credibility as a poster(I believe that I abide by every by-law) you can reference me to other posters here who know me(whether here of in PEX). ;)

To quote sir Batangueño:

Hey Get_Blazed of PEX! Welcome to Gameface! :)

Finally, the devout CSB supporter is now here! ;)

Maybe I really am the number one supporter of the Blazers. PM me sir gameface_one, if youre interested in enlisting my duties for this.:D

GHRanger
06-23-2008, 09:46 AM
GF1.

I think it's about time Benilde gets its sub forum of its own.

Thanks.

Get_Blazed
06-23-2008, 01:05 PM
GF1.

I think it's about time Benilde gets its sub forum of its own.

Thanks.

Thank God Im not alone in this. :D

gameface_one
06-23-2008, 02:21 PM
oK, PM me your suggested Forum name and description.

Get_Blazed
06-23-2008, 03:08 PM
oK, PM me your suggested Forum name and description.

PM sent, sir. :D

gameface_one
06-24-2008, 12:07 PM
^^^AS requested, the CSB Forum is now created. Let's welcome Ge_Blazed as the new mod for the same forum.

Get_Blazed
06-24-2008, 12:47 PM
^^^AS requested, the CSB Forum is now created. Let's welcome Ge_Blazed as the new mod for the same forum.

Thanks a lot sir. I appreciate this. Hope more Benildeans would come over to support our cause. ;)

gameface_one
07-28-2008, 08:27 AM
We are looking for moderator candidates for the following:

NU Bulldogs
Mapua Cardinals
San Sebastian Stags
JRU Heavy Bombers

Kindly PM me for those interested. Pls state your link or connection with the team you want to moderate and we will evaulate it from there.

Thanks.

gameface_one
08-07-2008, 11:21 AM
^^^In addition, we are also looking for mod candidates for the following existing Forums:

UCAA
WNCAA
FMC
NSL
Fil-Oil Preseason Inviational Cup
HAIL
MMTLBA

PCU Dolphins' Cove
Charge of the Tamaraws
Red Warriors' Camp

Interested mod-candidates can PM me for evaluation. Thanks.

gameface_one
08-12-2008, 07:10 AM
Pls check out the child boards for the 12 school members of NAASCU.

gameface_one
08-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Pls be informed that the following School Forums are now created for the Cebu schools:

1. Golden Warriors' Fort - for the USC Warriors
2. Cobras' Snakepit - for the SWU Cobras
3. Green Lancers' Stable - for the UV Green Lancers
4. Webmasters' Homepage - for the UC Webmasters

gameface_one
08-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Pls be informed that we have just created the following full blown forums:

Bulldogs' Dog House > co-mod by Sam Miguel
Heavy Bombers' Squadron > co-mod by Sam Miguel

mrard
08-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Hi. Im interested in co-moderating the Heavy Bombers' Squadron. I'm a student from JRU. thank you.

mrard
08-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Is it possible that the tagline underneath the "Heavy Bombers' Squadron" be "It's our time! Mabuhay Rizal! Go Heavy Bombers"? Thanks.

gameface_one
08-19-2008, 12:11 AM
^^^Ok.

Dark Knight
08-19-2008, 07:41 PM
May i also request to change the tagline under the Charge Of The Tamaraws to

Stay Out Of The Horns Way Of The Rampaging Horde Of Tamaraws!!!

Thanks

Or you can simplify it.* ;D

mrard
08-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Thank you sir gameface_one:)

gameface_one
08-25-2008, 04:47 PM

Thanks

We have changed and edited it a little.

gameface_one
08-25-2008, 04:49 PM
Pls be informed that we have just created the following forums:

Chase of the Jaguars - for the USJ-R Jaguars to be moderated by Thadzonline

The Stags' Party - for the San Sebastian Stags to be moderated temporarily by Sam Miguel, gameface_one, and
full battle gear

Dark Knight
08-25-2008, 09:04 PM

Thanks

We have changed and edited it a little.

Thanks, i thought too many "of the' is tiresome to th eyes.

gameface_one
09-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Pls be informed that we have created a sub-forum of the National Basketball Association or NBA within the Hoopedia Forum. Mod for this will still be Hoops McCann.

gameface_one
09-16-2008, 08:33 AM
We have also created a full blown forum called The Fortress of the Cardinals for all Mapua Basketball related topics. Pending the search for a more permanent mod, gameface_one, full battle gear, and Sam Miguel will temporarily moderate the same.